RPSC Grade 2 New Exam Syllabus 2016: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has updated the examination syllabus for RPSC Grade 2 examination 2016. This article will update candidates regarding RPSC Grade 2 New Exam Syllabus for the year 2016.
RPSC will be conducting the written examination for RPSC Grade 2 Senior teacher post. It is necessary for a candidate to go through RPSC Grade 2 New Exam Syllabus 2016 for efficient exam preparation.
RPSC Grade 2 New Exam Syllabus 2016
Let us update candidates regarding RPSC Grade 2 New Exam Syllabus so that one can prepare accordingly. Let us go through the updated syllabus subject wise-
RPSC Grade 2 New Exam Syllabus: Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan:
Location, extent, relief features, climate, drainage, vegetation, agriculture, livestock, dairy development, population distribution, growth, literacy, sex ratio, religious composition, industries, planning, budgetary trends, major tourist centres.
- Ancient Culture & Civilisation of Rajasthan, Kalibangan, Ahar, Ganeshwar, Bairath.
- History of Rajasthan from 8th to 18th Century.
– Gurjar Pratihars.
– Chauhans of Ajmer.
– Relations with Delhi Sultanate – Mewar, Ranthambore and Jalore.
– Rajasthan and Mughals – Sanga, Pratap, Mansingh of Amer, Chandrasen, Rai Singh of Bikaner, Raj singh of Mewar.
- History of freedom struggle in Rajasthan.
– Peasants and Tribal Movements.
– Prajamandal Movement.
- Integration of Rajasthan.
- Role of women during Medieval and Modern period.
- Society and Religion.
– Lok Devata and Devian.
– Saints of Rajasthan.
– Architecture – Temples, Forts and Palaces.
– Paintings – Various Schools.
– Fairs and Festivals.
– Customs, Dresses and Ornaments.
– Folk Music and Dance.
– Language and Literature.
Office of Governor; Role and Functions of Chief Minister and Cabinet; State Secretariat and Chief Secretary; Organisation and role of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission and State Human Rights Commission, Panchayati Raj in Rajasthan.
RPSC Grade 2 New Exam Syllabus: Current Affairs of Rajasthan
Major current issues and happenings at state level related to socio-economic, political, games and sports aspects.
RPSC Grade 2 New Exam Syllabus: General Knowledge of World & India
Continents, Oceans and their characteristics, global wind system, environmental problems, global strategies, globalization and its impacts, population trend and distribution, India and U.N.O., Major trends in International policies with special reference to Globalization and Nuclear non- proliferation.
Location and its advantages, Monsoonal system, drainage characteristics, changing patterns of agriculture and industries, national income-concept & trends, poverty, reduction schemes, Features of India’s foreign policy, Nehru’s contribution in its making.
Major Landmarks in the Constitutional History of India with special reference to Government of India Acts of 1919 and 1935; Gandhi’s contribution to National Movement; Ambedkar and Constitution; Making; Salient features of Indian Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Duties and Directive Principles of State Policy; offices of the Indian President and Prime Minister; India’s federal system; Major Political Parties.
RPSC Grade 2 New Exam Syllabus: Educational Psychology
- Educational Psychology– Its meaning, scope and implications for teacher in classroom situations. Various psychologists and their contributions in education.
- Learning– Its meaning and types, different theories of learning and implications for a teacher, transfer of learning, factors affecting learning, constructivist learning.
- Development of learner– Physical, emotional and social development, development of child as an individual- concept development.
- Personality– meaning, theories and assessment, adjustment and its mechanism, maladjustment.
- Intelligence and creativity– Meaning, theories and measurement, role in learning, emotional intelligence- concept and practices, human cognition.
- Motivation– Meaning and role in the process of learning, achievement motivation.
- Individual differences– Meaning and sources, Education of children with special needs, Gifted and talented students, slow learners, delinquency.
- Development and implications in education– Self concept, attitudes, interest, habits, aptitude and social skills.
These were some changes in RPSC Grade 2 exam syllabus. Stay connected for more information regarding RPSC Recruitment 2016. To excel in State Exams, download the Best State Exam Preparation App for free.