Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has started conducting RRB JE CBT 1 Exam from 22nd May 2019 . Many candidates have appeared for the exam to grab this opportunity of working in the Railways. After analyzing all the shifts of RRB JE CBT 1, we will be providing you some important questions from those topics which has been repeatedly asked in these days in RRB JE CBT 1 exam. Today we are providing you some important questions of Reasoning.
Railway Ki Pathshala:RRB JE CBT 1 2018-19: Reasoning Questions:Quiz 7
Those candidates who have their exam in the upcoming days, must go through this article as it will help them in knowing the level of questions were asked, their pattern, etc. So do practice these questions before your exam.
1) In the following question, select the odd letter/letters from the given alternatives.
2) Find the similarity in the following:
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Cod liver Oil, Sunflower Oil
a) All of them are vegetable oils.
b) All of them are rich in Vitamin A
c) All of them are rich in Vitamin D
d) All of them are oils.
3) Direction Text: What will come in place of the question mark (?) in the following number series?
EARTH: HDUWK:: VENUS : ?
4) Direction Text: What will come in place of the question mark (?) in the following number series? 18, 23, 33, 48, 68,?
5) In certain language, MAT is written as 13+1+20 and FAN is written as 6+1+14. How is TANKS written in that language?
6) In a certain code if AKBAR is written as CMDCT, how will JODHA be written?
7) Ms. Chandra said that Lakshmi’s husband is the only son of my grandfather. How is Ms. Chandra related to Lakshmi?
8) A man introduces a lady as the daughter of the daughter of the father of his uncle. His uncle has only one sibling. The lady is the man’s________
b) Paternal Aunt
9) Find out a meaningful word which can be formed by rearranging the letters of the given jumbled word.
10) Rearrange the jumbled letters to make a meaningful word and then select the one which is different.