NABARD Recruitment 2016: An official notification for the recruitment of Grade A and Grade B Officers was published by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development recently. A considerable number of banking aspirants will be competing for NABARD Recruitment 2016. Are you interested in building a successful banking career with NABARD? If yes, familiarize yourself with NABARD Recruitment 2016 Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Number of Posts, Pay Scale and Application Process.
Note: The online application for NABARD Recruitment 2016 can be submitted from 23 March 2016 to 20 April 2016.
NABARD Recruitment 2016 Vacancy
As per NABARD Notification, a total number of vacancy will be 115 Posts for Grade A and Grade B Officers for NABARD Recruitment 2016. The Grade A Post is Assistant Manager and Grade B Post is that of a Manager.
|Name of the NABARD Post||Post Vacancy|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||100|
|Manager (Grade B)||15|
The Category-Wise Post Vacancy for NABARD Recruitment 2016 is as follows.
NABARD Recruitment 2016 | Grade A Post Vacancy (Assistant Manager)
|Category of the Candidate||Post Vacancy (Assistant Manager)|
NABARD Recruitment 2016 | Grade B Post Vacancy (Manager)
|Category of the Candidate||Post Vacancy (Manager)|
For NABARD Recruitment 2016, you can apply for both Grade A and Grade B Posts, provided you satisfy the eligibility criteria for both NABARD Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Recruitment 2016
Similar to most banking and recruitment examinations, the eligibility criteria for the Post of Grade A and Grade B Officer in NABARD is constituted of 2 factors, Age Limit and Educational Qualification.
The NABARD Eligibility Criteria for both posts differs in terms of minimum educational qualification. Let us understand what are prescribed terms set for the Post of Grade A and Grade B Officers for NABARD Recruitment 2016.
Age Limit for NABARD Recruitment 2016
For both Posts, which is Assistant Manager and Manager in Grade A and Grade B resp., the age of reckoning has been set for 31 January 2016 i.e. 31-01-2016.
Age Limit set for NABARD Asst. Manager Post Grade ‘A‘
In order to be eligible for the post, the candidate’s age must be between 21 to 30 years.
Age Limit set for NABARD Manager Post Grade ‘B‘
In order to be eligible for the post, the candidate’s age must be between 21 to 35 years.
Educational Qualification for NABARD Recruitment 2016
For both Grade A and Grade B Posts, there is a benchmark educational qualification required for applying for NABARD Recruitment 2016.
For NABARD Asst. Manager Post Grade ‘A‘
- The eligible candidate must possess atleast a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline like, Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Arts, Management, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Information Technology etc. with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years or Masters or Doctorate Degree.
- Even MBA and CAs can also apply for the Post.
- Freshers can also apply for this post as no work experience is required.
For NABARD Manager Post Grade ‘B‘
- Candidates Eligible for this post must posses a Bachelor’s degree with 60% marks, or Master’s Degree with 55% marks, or a Doctorate with 50% marks in Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Arts, Management, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Information Technology etc.
- Even MBA and CAs can also apply for the Post.
If you are able to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria for both Posts, you can apply for both examinations.
Selection Process for NABARD Recruitment 2016
For the Post of Assistant Manager and Manager, there will be a 3 Tier Selection Procedure. The first 2 phases of NABARD Recruitment Exam 2016 involves a written examination. The Exam Dates will be announced soon.
There will be an interview round after the written examination. The Final Merit List will be compiled after calculating marks from Mains and Interview Round.
NABARD Grade A & B Officers Pay Scale
After qualifying the NABARD Recruitment Procedure, you will be selection for post of Grade A Asst. Manager or Grade B Manager Post.
- NABARD Grade A Officer (Asst. Manager) draws a basic pay of Rs. 17,100/- p.m. in the scale of 17100-1000(11) – 28100-EB- 1000(4)- 32100-1100(1)- 33200.
- NABARD Grade B Officer (Manager) draws a basic pay of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. in the scale of 21000-1000(9) – 30000-EB- 1000(2) – 32000-1100(4) – 36400.
The In-Hand Salary set for both Posts is as follows.
NABARD Asst. Manager: Rs. 43,183/- p.m.
NABARD Manager: Rs. 54,970/- p.m.
Are you satisfied with all the dynamics of NABARD Recruitment 2016? If you are, proceed to the form application section.
NABARD Recruitment 2016: How to Apply
The Application Fee for NABARD Grade A, B Officers has to be paid online by using only Master/ Visa/ Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/ Mobile Wallets. NABARD Application Fee for both posts are as follows.
- For NABARD Grade ‘A’ Posts: Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates).
- For NABARD Grade ‘B’ Posts: Candidates have to pay Rs. 850/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates).
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nabard.org before 20 April 2016 for both posts, Assistant Manager and Manager.
Steps to Submit NABARD Application Form Online
- Before applying online candidates should have email ID, mobile no & scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the official website www.nabard.org
- To apply for the NABARD Post, click here to enter the application portal.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
Refer to the following table to keep note of all the important dates related to NABARD Recruitment 2016.
|Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee||23-03-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee||20-04-2016|
|Last Date to Apply for Pre Examination Training||20-04-2016|
|NABARD Examination Phase I – Prelims||15 May (Tentative)|
|NABARD Examination Phase II – Mains||To be Announced|
Let us know if there are any doubts and queries in the comments section below.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.