IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis | 5th November – Slot 2: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct the preliminary examination today and day after in a number of slots. Candidates appearing for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Preliminary Examination should really give this a thorough read. This detailed analysis have been provided by our friends at Luminous Point. To read previous day’s analysis, read from the links provided below.
- IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis, 4th November Slot 1
- IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis, 4th November Slot 2
- IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis, 4th November Slot 3
- IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis, 4th November Slot 4
Todays Slot 1 for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Examination was set between 11:00 AM to 11:45 AM and here is the detailed review for the paper.
IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis – 5th November: Slot 2
As per the exam syllabus and pattern for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Examination, there were 80 questions in total. Each question carried 1 mark and the total time to solve the paper was 45 minutes.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Now, talking about the difficulty level of the examination, here is our detailed IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis for Slot-II of 5th November 2016. Similar to previous day slots, the paper has an Easy to Moderate Difficulty Level, where most candidates said questions were doable. Since competition has amped up, a better score instills more confidence.
Let us read about the section-wise IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis for Officer Scale-I Examination 2016.
IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis for Quant Section
In the quantitative aptitude section of IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I, the questions were Easy to Moderate. The topic-wise breakdown is as follows.
- Number Series – 5 Questions (Easy to moderate)
- Simplification – 5 Questions (Easy Level)
- Data Interpretation (3 Sets) – 15 Questions (Easy to Moderate)
- Quadratic Equation – 5 Questions (Easy Level)
- Miscellaneous Questions – 10 Questions (Moderate Level)
DI Questions were Tabular graph based on institutes and percentages, Pie Chart based on tickets sold and total weekly sale and Bar graph based on Production of companies from April to July while the Miscellaneous questions include – Age, Probability, Partnership, Profit Loss, Average, Boats & Stream, Compound/Simple Interest, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Time & Work, etc.
IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis for Reasoning Section
The questions asked in reasoning section ranged from Easy to Moderate. The topic-wise breakdown is as follows.
- Logical Syllogism – 5 Questions (Easy Level)
- Mathematical Inequality – 5 Questions (Easy Level)
- Puzzle- Order Ranking – 10 Questions (Nine floor based)
- Sitting Arrangement – Square – 5 Questions (Moderate Level)
- Linear Sitting Arrangement – 5 Questions
- Direction Sense and Test – 3 Questions (Easy Level )
- Blood Relationship – 2 questions (Easy to Moderate Level)
- Miscellaneous – 5 Questions (Easy Level)
Based on our calculations, we assume a good attempt to be around 55-60 Questions with 95% accuracy. We hope this article on IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis has provided your some good insights on your performance. We will get right back to you with a detailed analysis of IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Examination Slot III.
Stay connected for more information regarding IBPS CWE RRB Recruitment 2016. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best IBPS RRB Exam Preparation App for free.