IB ACIO Grade II Online Application Link: As we all know that, Intelligence Bureau has uploaded a notification regarding recruitment for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer ACIO Grade II in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
As promised, we are going to release this article which will mainly focus on the steps required to submit IB ACIO Application form online. Scroll down for step-wise precise information on How to Apply for IB ACIO Grade II Recruitment.
IB ACIO Grade II Online Application Link: How to Apply
For IB ACIO Vacancies, the registration fee has been set at Rs. 100/– for Male General and OBC candidates. The Fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe eligible for reservation as per extant Government Orders.
Follow these steps carefully to submit IB ACIO Application Form Online:
- Before applying, the candidates must have a valid e-mail as well as scanned copies of photograph and signature ready to go.
- Begin by Logging on the Official Website www.mha.nic.in or click on the below-given image for IB ACIO Grade II Online Application Link:
- The online application is divided into two parts. Part-I relates to the personal, academic and other particulars of the candidate and Part-II relates to the payment of exam fee, wherever applicable.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature at the time of online registration (in a single file, the size of which should not be more than 50 KB). Instructions for uploading the single file containing photograph and signature are available on the online application portal.
- Before submitting the online application, the candidates must review the application to ensure that they have provided correct information, particularly the email id and uploaded correct photograph and signature. It must also be ensured that the photograph and signature are visible and not hazy/blurred, otherwise, the photograph and signature should be uploaded again or the page should be reloaded or refreshed. The online application should be submitted only after ensuring that the information/ photograph/ signature is correct.
- The application procedure is incomplete without payment part. Part-II relates to the payment of exam fee, wherever applicable. The examination fee can be paid offline or online.
OFFLINE PAYMENT (Cash Deposit)
In this option, the applicant will be required to take a printout of Challan form and deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates.
The applicants having Internet Banking, ATM Cum Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India or any other bank can pay the fees through ‘SBI Collect’ option. The candidates would be required to provide their registration number during the process of online payment.
Note: Those candidates who apply on the closing date (2.9.17) and opt for offline payment i.e. cash payment, can deposit the fees in any branch of SBI India on 4.9.17 and 5.9.17. All such candidates are required to take the printout of challan before 2359 hrs on 02.9.17. However, for all modes of online payment, the last date for depositing the fees would be the closing date only i.e 2nd September 2017.
- Fill all the details carefully & finish by submitting your application form.
- Now take a printout of online application for future use.
Here we end up our article on IB ACIO Grade II Online Application Link: How to Apply. Stay connected for more information regarding Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017.