How to Attempt SSC CHSL 2016 Examination: Every year, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts one of the famous exams of the country which is the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination. SSC conducts CHSL exam for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk. Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CHSL (10+2) examination from January 7 to February 5, 2017.
This article will be helpful for each and every candidate who is either still preparing or those who are done with their revisions. We have come up with the article named: How to Attempt SSC CHSL Examination: Do’s and Don’ts which can maximize your exam score. But first, let us fully understand the exam pattern and marking scheme.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2016
Let us go through SSC CHSL New Exam pattern for the upcoming examination. The Paper I of SSC CHSL 2016 Exam consists of objective type questions carrying a total of 200 marks. The mode of examination will be computer based test. The total time duration of the paper is 75 Minutes. SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam has 4 sections:
- There will be 4 parts in a question paper namely (Part-1) General Intelligence, (Part-2) English Language, (Part-3) Quantitative Aptitude, and (Part-4) General Awareness / General Knowledge.
- Exam will have 100 questions for 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 75 Minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Now let us move further on how to Attempt SSC CHSL 2016 Examination: Do’s and Don’ts
How to Attempt SSC CHSL 2016 Examination: Do’s & Don’ts
All the preparations are in full zeal and every aspirant is aware of his/ her strengths and weaknesses section wise. This is the time to revise the topics and strategize in a manner so that you can give your best shot in the Real Examination.
- Attempt a mock test, initiate with section wise analysis, it will tell you in which topic you need more preparation.
Missed Mock Tests? Don’t worry, go through:
Practice: SSC CHSL Tier 1 Mock Test
- Revise that topic/ topics and attempt few Questions related to that topic.
- Do it for all the sections individually and then appear for a Mock test again.
- Work on the time management to complete the sections in less time and save further time to attempt more questions and score higher.
- Appear for a mock test again and take the time count to attempt 15-17 Questions in each section. If you manage it. Try to make it 17-19 in the next attempt.
Lets move to the Do’s and Don’ts of SSC CHSL Examination 2016
Do’s of SSC CHSL Examination
- Since the exam is conducted online, the candidates should have a glance at the question paper once.
- Do a lot of practice.
- You are recommended to go through the previous year papers and sample papers as many questions are repeated over time.
- Reach the exam hall on time.
- Time management during exam is essential.
- Solve the easiest part in the beginning in order to save time.
Don’ts of SSC CHSL Online Examination
- The candidates must not have the fear of new system of examination (Computer-based) and must make sure that they have prior practise in such an interface before going for the examination.
- The candidates must not bring any electronic devices to the examination hall.
- Allocate time properly for each question. Do not give a question more time than it deserves.
- Do not panic if the level of examination is high.
Always remember: SSC will publish the overall cut off in accordance with the level of examination.
Stay connected for more information regarding SSC CHSL Examination 2016. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best Banking Exam Preparation App for free.