UP Police SI Recruitment 2016: The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotional Board (PRPB) has issued an official notification to invite male and female candidates to apply for the posts of Sub-Inspector, Platoon Commander, PAC and Fire officer. It is the main body employed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh that is primarily responsible for conducting and organizing the UP Police SI Recruitment Exam.
There are almost 3307 vacancies for the above-mentioned posts for both male and female candidates. For female candidates, there are around 600 vacancies for the post of Sub-Inspector civil police.
- Male Candidates: Online Applications will begin from 30th June 2016 and the final date for submitting the applications is 29th July 2016.
- Female Candidates: Online Application starts 5 days early i.e it starts on 25th June 2016 the final date for submitting the applications is 24th July 2016.
All the candidates who are interested in applying for the UP Police SI Recruitment Exam can apply for the same by filling an online application form. But before doing that you must have knowledge about the basic eligibility criteria that is required to apply for this exam. For this, you can read our previous blog on UP Police SI Recruitment Exam: Eligibility and Physical Standards.
UP Police SI Recruitment Examination 2016
This article is mainly focused on providing you all the necessary information about the Online Application Process. There are a number of steps involved that you need to follow in order to complete the online application form for UP Police SI Recruitment Exam. We are here to help you through the procedure so that you can apply for the exam easily, without any hassle. Hence, let us get ourselves started with the online procedure.
Procedure to Apply Online for UP Police SI Recruitment Exam
A number of steps are involved in applying for this exam. The procedure to apply online is mentioned below,
- Firstly, you need to open your browser and go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotional Board (PRPB) from your browser.
- Read all the instructions and guidelines that are mentioned on the official page. Go through all the important points very carefully. Pay full attention to all the minute details that have been mentioned.
The Online Application Procedure for the UP Police SI Recruitment Exam comprises of three stages:
Phase I: Registration
Besides the highlighted advertisement about the post, please click on “Candidates Registration”. With this, the candidate will come across all the necessary information that is required to be filled in the available box. Please take a printout of the Registration slip and keep it safely for further verification. Also, make a note of the generated registration number as it will be required in the next phases.
Phase II: Payment of Application Fee
Applicants can instantly pay their respective fee by the medium of E-challan, Internet banking, Credit card and Debit card. If an applicant chooses to pay by the mode of E-challan, then take a print out of E-challan of State Bank of India. As the transaction is successfully completed, a transaction ID will be generated. This transaction ID will be asked in Phase III. In case, the applicants fail to transact instantly while filling the form, later on, they can pay it within the stipulated date.
Phase III: Submission of Application form
After the successful payment of examination fee, click on “Submit Application Form Link” to proceed to the final submission. In this case, the applicant will also be asked for their Transaction Number, Transaction ID, and other details. After this stage, the applicant needs to upload the scanned copy of image and signature. While uploading both the copies, candidates must read the following prescribed standards of uploading the scanned copy of image and signature. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind before doing so.
- The apparent expression of the candidate’s face must be normal and crystal clear.
- The image of the candidate must be latest i.e of nearly 6 months.
- The shoulder in the image must be clear and faced straight forward.
- The background of the image must be either white or a little grayish.
- The candidate must be facing forward and should be composed.
- If the candidate is wearing glasses, the glasses should be transparent. It must not be colorful.
- The candidate is not permitted to wear caps, mufflers, and scarves in the photograph.
After uploading successfully, click on SUBMIT button. If these guidelines are not followed properly, the applications for the UP Police SI Recruitment Exam will be rejected right away.
Note: The candidates who are already working in any of the administrative arms of the UP Government must present an ‘NO Objection Certificate’.