Last Week Preparation Tips for SSC MTS: Staff Selection Commission will conduct a competitive examination in a few days to fill up a total number of 8300 vacancies recruitment of the candidates for the post of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, Group “C” Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices, in different States/ Union Territories.
In order to boost your confidence, here are a few SSC MTS Last Minute Preparation Tips which every aspirant must follow. Firstly, let’s revisit the exam pattern for SSC MTS 2017.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2017
SSC MTS Paper I 2017 will be an OMR based Objective Paper of 150 Marks in Pen and Paper Mode. The duration of the paper would be for two hours. The detailed pattern will be as follows:
SSC MTS Paper-1
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam for Handicapped Candidates|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours||2 Hours 40 Mins.|
SSC MTS Paper-2
|Subject||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam for Handicapped Candidates|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes||45 minutes|
- As per the scheme of the SSC MTS examination, there shall be two papers viz. Paper – I and Paper – II.
- Paper- I will be entirely objective while Paper- II will be descriptive in nature. There will be four sections – General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness in the Paper-1.
- Paper – II will be comprised of a Short Essay/ Letter to be written in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. Paper- II is simply qualifying in nature. It is intended to test the elementary language skills of the candidates to be suitable for the post.
Last Week Preparation Tips for SSC MTS 2017 Examination
Beyond all doubt, Exam days are always considered as the most important and stressful time for most aspirants. Keeping it simple and precise, in this post on SSC MTS Last week Preparation Tips 2017, we are going to share few essential points which primarily aims at improving the overall score in SSC MTS 2017 Exam.
Revise Topics Properly
You need to do this ASAP. No need to pick up a new topic. Just go about it in the following manner.
- Revise topics section-wise.
- DO NOT pick up any new topic.
- Also, dedicate few hours to each section, beginning with General Awareness.
- Learn Direct Formulas and tables, squares, cubes, shortcut tricks etc. to reduce time allotted for calculation in Quantitative Aptitude Section.
- Go for the challenging ones and see if there is any scope for improvement.
Follow a strict regime. Also, you need discipline to complete your revision on time.
Practice SSC MTS Mock Test
- Appear for an online mock test and ensure that you are moving ahead with the best exam strategy in mind.
Try the above recommended products and ace in upcoming exam.
- Implement your strategy in this mock test and analyze the score achieved.
- Focus on accuracy. Also, make sure that atleast 85% of the attempted questions are positively correct.
- Compare scores achieved in the mock test with previous year cut off marks and see if you land in the ‘safe zone’.
- After detailed analysis of your performance, if your expected performance was not upto the mark, consider making tweaks in your strategy.
Keep Calm and Believe in Yourself
- You need a calm mind to score well in SSC MTS Exam. Hence, Stop stressing about the so called ‘expected difficulty level’ of the examination.
- If the difficulty level is tough, it will be for everyone – not just you!
- So stay calm during the time of examination and try to perform at the best of your abilities.
Note: Make sure you get ample sleep in the last week as it will help in reducing your stress levels. And, as a final read, if you are having any doubts about how to attempt SSC MTS 2017 Exam, you can give ours a thorough read.
Due to the sudden drastic changes in the SSC MTS Exam pattern, we do understand that a lot of SSC candidates must be nervous about attempting the examination online. Just be confident about your preparation level and stick to your own plan of action for attempting SSC MTS 2017 Exam – you will persevere!
To excel in SSC MTS Examination, download the Best SSC MTS Exam Preparation App for free.