SSC Stenographer 2017 Notification Released: The Staff Selection Commission has officially released the exam notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’(Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted) posts. The Official Notification for Stenographer Recruitment 2017 will provide all the essential details regarding eligibility criteria, selection procedure as well as educational qualifications.
For all the candidates interested in applying for the post of Stenographer, please go through the highlights of Stenographer Notification 2017. We will provide a detailed explanation for each aspect of the exam notification in the next article.
SSC Stenographer 2017 Notification Released: Complete Information
Based on the Stenographer Notification 2017, we recommend all applicants to keep the following dates in mind while submitting their respective application forms online.
|Last Date of Application||15-07-2017|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||04-09-2017 to 07-09-2017|
Here are all the essential details related to Stenographer Notification 2017 that you need to know at the moment:
- Mode of Paper: Online Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Age Limit: According to the dictates of SSC Steno Eligibility Criteria 2017, the age limit has been set not more than 27 years as on 01.08.2017.The relaxation in the upper age limit has been applied according to government norms. They are as follows
- SC/ ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PH: 10 Years
- PH + OBC: 13 Years
- PH + SC/ST: 15 Years
- J&K Domicile: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age
All SSC Aspirants must fall in the proper age limit. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of SSC Steno Application Form.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess atleast a matriculation certificate from a recognized board or university.
- Selection Procedure: The shortlisting of candidates will be based on 2 stages: Computer Based Test (CBT) and Skill Test.
- Application Mode: Online
We hope this article provides a summarized version of all the essential details related to Stenographer Notification 2017. For all those who want to dive straight into preparing for the examination, here is our recommended product:
Stay connected for our next article, where we will talk about the eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern and steps to submit the application form online. To excel in SBI PO Examination Download the Best SSC Exam Preparation App for free.