SSC JHT 2017 Application: As we all know that, Staff Selection commission has uploaded a notification regarding recruitment of Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translators and Hindi Pradhyapak posts in various government organisations.
As promised, we are going to release this article which will mainly focus on the steps required to submit SSC JHT 2017 Application form online. Scroll down for step-wise precise information on How to Apply for SSC JHT 2017 Recruitment.
SSC JHT 2017: How to Apply
For SSC Junior Hindi Translator Post, the registration fee has been set for Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates. No fee for all Women Candidates/ SC / ST/ PH & Ex-Servicemen candidates eligible for reservation as per Govt. orders.
Follow these steps carefully to submit SSC JHT 2017 Application Form.
- Before applying, the candidates must have a valid e-mail as well as scanned copies of photograph and signature ready to go.
- Begin by Logging on the Official Website ssconline.nic.in or click on the below given image:
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
- Press “Click to apply” button & click on new registration button. Make an ID by filling your Name, Father’s name, 10th class roll no. & date of birth and press enter after entering captcha.
- A new window will appear where the candidates will have to fill basic information and submit form. After that, a registration number & a password will be generated.
- Upload your photograph and signature by clicking on upload photo/ signature.
- A candidate can now proceed to fill online application with Registration ID and password provided in the one-time registration process.
- Make sure to revisit all the entries before you click on “Submit” button. No Correction/ Modification will be allowed.
- The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of information about choice of centres, education qualification, post preference, making payment of examination fee, etc.
- After that candidates have to enter the payment details. To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of the challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in designated branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
- Fill all the details carefully & finish by submitting your application form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
This is all for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Process. Stay connected for more information regarding SSC JHT Recruitment 2017. To excel in SSC Examinations, download the Best SSC Exam Preparation App for free.