SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2016: The Staff Selection Commission today published the official notification for the recruitment of 4669 Temporary Constable (Executive) in Delhi Police. Interested candidates can read the entire article to get relevant information related to SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure and Application Process for both Male and Female candidates.
We would also like to inform all applicants that the last date to apply for SSC GD Constable Examination is 10 October 2016.
SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2016
- 1 SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2016
- 2 SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria 2016
- 3 SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2016: How to Apply
The Recruitment of Temporary Constables (Executive), both Male and Female in Delhi Police is a highly competitive process. Only the best of the best candidates make it through the final round.
For this years’ recruitment session, these are the total number of vacancies for male and female candidates in Delhi Police.
SSC GD Constable for Male Vacancy
|Candidate Category||Male Constable Vacancy|
SSC GD Constable for Female Vacancy
|Candidate Category||Female Constable Vacancy|
Adding both, the total number of vacancies under SSC GD Constable Recruitment is 3115+1554 i.e. 4669. If you are interested in applying, read the eligibility criteria and selection process mentioned below.
SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria 2016
In order to successfully apply for the recruitment examination, every candidate needs to satisfy the eligibility criteria dictated by Staff Selection Commission.
As per SSC GD Constable Notification, the applicant’s age must be between
- 18 to 21 years for Male Constable Post
- 18 to 25 years for Female Constable Post
as on 01-07-2016 i.e. 1 July 2016. The relaxation in the upper age limit has been applied according to government norms. They are as follows
- SC/ ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PH: 10 Years
- PH + OBC: 13 Years
- PH + SC/ST: 15 Years
If a candidate does not fall in the required age bracket, he/ she cannot appear for the written examination.
A candidate must possess atleast a 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passing certificate from a recognized Board/ University.
The post of Police Constable in the Delhi Police is highly competitive. You need to be both mentally and physically fit. This is the reason why the selection process for SSC GD Constable is multi-layered.
Also Read: SSC GD Constable Selection Procedure 2016
In order to crack SSC GD Constable Recruitment, a candidate needs to face the following hurdles/ levels.
- Written Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE & MT)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Police Verification
Do you fit well with the eligibility criteria for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2016? If Yes, follow the instructions mentioned below to know how to apply online.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2016: How to Apply
The Application Fees for SSC GD Constable Examination is Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates and can be paid through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Credit and Debit Cards. The application fee will be exempted to SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates.
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in by 10 October 2016, 05:00 PM. The application process is quite simple and can be done in the following steps.
Steps to complete SSC GD Constable Application Form 2016
Before you starting filling your online application form, make sure you have a valid email ID and scanned copies of your photograph and signature ready.
- Begin by visiting the official website: www.ssconline.nic
- Click on Apply for post of Constable (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police
- The Application Form is filled in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
- You start by filling Registration Part I, which will be basically your personal information. Fill it carefully and avoid spelling mistakes.
- After filling the first part, if there is no need to make any corrections, click on “I agree”.
- Please remember, once you press ‘I agree’, no correction/ modification will be allowed.
- A unique registration number will be generated. Note it down carefully as it is essential for Part II Registration Form.
- Now, in the second part, candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the application form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
We hope this article guides you through the application process for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2016. Stay connected for our next articles on Syllabus & Exam Pattern, followed by Physical Requirements and Tips to crack the written examination.
|SSC Constable Online Application starts||10 September 2016|
|SSC Constable Online Application ends||10 October 2016, 5:00 PM|
|Date of Written Examination||4 March 2017|
Stay connected for more information regarding SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2016. To excel in SSC Exams, download the Best SSC GD Exam Preparation App for free.