How to Attempt SSC GD Constable 2016: The Staff Selection Commission will conduct it’s online examination for the recruitment of (General Duty) Constables in CRPF, CISF, BSF, ITBP, SSB, NIA, SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. SSC will be conducting SSC GD Constable Examination on March 4, 2017.
Over here, we are providing some Do’s & Don’ts on How to Attempt SSC GD Constable 2016. Maximise your skills by going through these highlighted pointers for the upcoming examination.
How to Attempt SSC GD Constable 2016: Do’s & Don’ts
Head Constables are mainly employed to be in charge of general duty in police stations, as station writer, as officer in charge of out post and guards, armed reserves, in charge of beat areas in rural and town police stations.
Coming back to the topic, To ensure better chances of cracking SSC GD Constable, we are here providing some Do’s & Don’ts for the upcoming examination on how to attempt SSC GD Constable 2016.
Do’s for SSC GD Constable Exam 2016
- Carry your Photo ID Proof in original along with its photocopy on your exam date.
- Candidates are recommended to take a glance at all the questions once before they start the exam.
- Try to attempt easy questions first and leave the difficult or time taking ones to save your precious time. Candidates have to meet the minimum overall cut off requirements to be eligible for the next round, so we advice you to attempt easy questions first to score high.
- Try to solve grouped questions which come with 4-5 sub-questions as students can score 4-5 marks in one go.
- You need to focus on your strengths and manage to maximize your accuracy rather than attempts. Getting Correct Answers will help in elevating your marks as well as confidence.
Don’ts for SSC GD Constable Exam 2016
- Candidates must make sure that they are aware of the computer system as the exam is conducted online.
- Don’t waste your time on difficult or time taking questions as one can score high by solving easy questions.
- The candidates must not bring any electronic devices to the examination hall.
- Allocate time properly for each question. Do not give a question more time than it deserves.
- Do not panic if the level of examination is high.
Here we conclude our article on How to Attempt SSC GD Constable Examination.
If you are preparing for SSC CGL Examination, Try This:
We hope that above points will help you attempt the upcoming examination. Stay connected for more information regarding SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2016. To excel in SSC Exams, download the Best SSC GD Exam Preparation App for free.