SSC CPO Application Process 2017 Extended: Staff Selection Commission has uploaded an important piece of information regarding SSC CPO Application process. According to the official notice, last date for submitting SSC CPO online application has been extended.
Since 3.00 PM on 15.05.2017, due to some technical problem, candidates were facing difficulties in submitting online application. Therefore, for the benefit of the candidates, last date for submitting online application has been extended upto 16.05.2017 (5.00 PM). Click here to read official notice!
SSC CPO Application Process 2017 Extended
A lot of candidates faced difficulty while applying for SSC CPO 2017 Recruitment. The latest SSC CPO Notification 2017 states that last date for submitting SSC CPO online application has been extended. Also, SBI Challan can be generated upto closing date and time and payment through SBI challan can be made upto 19.05.2017 on working hours. Click on the below given image to apply now:
Now as we know that the SSC CPO Application Submission Date has been extended, it is advisable to follow the steps mentioned below to successfully submit your online application for SSC CPO Recruitment Examination 2017.
- Before applying, the candidates must have a valid e-mail as well as scanned copies of photograph and signature ready to go.
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
- Press “Click to apply” button & click on the new registration button. Make an ID by filling your Name, Father’s name, 10th class roll no. & date of birth and press enter after entering the captcha.
- A new window will appear where the candidates will have to fill basic information and submit the form. After that, a registration number & a password will be generated.
- Upload your photograph and signature by clicking on upload photo/ signature.
- A candidate can now proceed to fill online application with Registration ID and password provided in the one-time registration process.
- Make sure to revisit all the entries before you click on “Submit” button. No Correction/ Modification will be allowed.
- The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of information about choice of centers, education qualification, post preference, making payment of examination fee, etc.
- After that candidates have to enter the payment details. To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of the challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in the designated branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
- Fill all the details carefully & finish by submitting your application form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
Here we end up our article on SSC CPO Application Process 2017 Extended.
Stay connected for more information regarding SSC CPO Recruitment 2017.