SSC CPO 2017 Recruitment: As we all know that, Staff Selection commission has uploaded a notification regarding recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF.
As promised, we are going to release this article which will mainly focus on the steps required to submit SSC CPO 2017 Application form online. Scroll down for step-wise precise information on How to Apply for SSC CPO 2017 Recruitment.
SSC CPO 2017 Recruitment: How to Apply
For SSC SI, ASI Vacancy, the registration fee has been set at Rs. 100/– for General and OBC candidates. The Fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation as per extant Government Orders.
Follow these steps carefully to submit SSC CPO 2017 Application Form:
- Before applying, the candidates must have a valid e-mail as well as scanned copies of photograph and signature ready to go.
- Begin by Logging on the Official Website ssconline.nic.in or click on the below given image:
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
- Press “Click to apply” button & click on the new registration button. Make an ID by filling your Name, Father’s name, 10th class roll no. & date of birth and press enter after entering the captcha.
- A new window will appear where the candidates will have to fill basic information and submit the form. After that, a registration number & a password will be generated.
- Upload your photograph and signature by clicking on upload photo/ signature.
- A candidate can now proceed to fill online application with Registration ID and password provided in the one-time registration process.
- Make sure to revisit all the entries before you click on “Submit” button. No Correction/ Modification will be allowed.
- The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of information about choice of centers, education qualification, post preference, making payment of examination fee, etc.
- After that candidates have to enter the payment details. To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of the challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in the designated branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
- Fill all the details carefully & finish by submitting your application form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
The facility of on-line application will be available from 22-04-2017 to 15-05-2017 (up to 5.00 pm). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank upto 18-05-2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM on 15-05-2017.
Here we end up our article on How to Apply for SSC CPO 2017 Recruitment. Stay connected for more information regarding SSC CPO Recruitment 2017.