SSC CHSL Application Form 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Application Form for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam. Interested candidates who meet the Eligibility Criteria can start applying online for different posts under SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017.
The last date to apply online and payment of fees both through online and offline mode is December 18, 2017. This year, there are around 3259 vacancies for the post of LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant. By the medium of this article, we will guide you on How to apply for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017. We will also mention the steps involved to submit the SSC CHSL Application Form 2017.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam Date 2017
Before we begin the process of submitting the SSC CHSL Application Form, here is a list of a few important dates in context to the application process for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017.
|Closing Date for SSC CHSL 2017 Online Application||18 Dec 2017|
|SSC CHSL 2017 Tier I Exam Date (Computer-Based Test)||(4-26) March 2018|
|SSC CHSL 2017 Tier II Exam Date (Descriptive Paper)||8 July 2018|
Please keep in mind that under a few circumstances, the above-mentioned dates from SSC CHSL 2017 Notification can change. Now, let’s have a look at the detailed description of the process for submitting the SSC CHSL Application Form for SSC CHSL Recruitment exam 2017.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017: How to Apply
The candidates who aspire to apply for the SSC CHSL Exam 2017 must make sure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria and educational qualifications for their respective posts. If you do not meet the required specifications in certain fields like age limit, nationality, qualification, etc. you will not be able to submit the SSC CHSL Application Form.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.100 as application fee through Offline/ Online Mode. The facility of online application will be available until 18 December (5.00PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 20 December provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 18 December.
Before applying online for SSC CHSL 2017, candidates must have all the necessary documents and
- A photograph (more than 20 kb and less than 4 kb)
- Signature in jpg format (more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb)
Here are the steps to submit the SSC CHSL Application form 2017.
Steps to Complete SSC CHSL Online Application 2017
- Begin by Logging on the Official Website ssconline.nic.in or click on the below-given image:
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
- Press “Click to apply” button & click on the new registration button. Make an ID by filling your Name, Father’s name, 10th class roll no. & date of birth and press enter after entering captcha.
- A new window will appear where the candidates will have to fill basic information and submit the form. After that, a registration number & a password will be generated.
- A candidate can now proceed to fill online application with Registration ID and password provided in the one-time registration process.
- Upload your photograph and signature by clicking on upload photo/ signature.
- The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of information about choice of centres, education qualification, post preference, making payment of examination fee, etc.
- Make sure to revisit all the entries before you click on “Submit” button. No Correction/ Modification will be allowed.
- After that, the candidates have to enter the payment details. To pay the fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of the challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in the designated branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time. Bank will generate MIS Report and send it to Commission. This process takes minimum 48 hours. After 48 hours the candidate may check their application status form by clicking on ‘Check your application status here’ option on the default page.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
- Fill all the details carefully & finish by submitting your application form.
- Now take a printout of online application for future use.
We hope that this article will make the SSC CHSL application process easier for you. Stay connected for more information regarding SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL). To excel in SSC CHSL Examination, download the Best SSC CHSL Exam Preparation App for free.