SSC CGL 19th August Questions: The Staff Selection Commission culminated the Day XI task in SSC CGL recruitment process. As all other exam days, This day too sparked off in multiple shifts and the candidate who will be able to crack CGL Preliminary Examination will be called for the Mains Paper.
The problem is that no matter how good & knowledgeable we think we are or how good we feel we have attempted the paper there is always a certain level of uncertainty. This is especially true for online mode. In this article, we will be sharing some SSC CGL 19th August Questions with Solutions which will help candidates to recheck the flavour of the problems asked in today’s exam.
SSC CGL 19th August Questions with solutions (Actual Paper)
Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CGL examination daily from August 5 to 24, 2017. Over here, we are listing SSC CGL 19th August Questions and solutions which will help aspirants in maximizing their score line for their upcoming CGL examination.
- 1/3*sec30 cot45? 2/3root 3
- If v=u+at, what is u in this equation? Initial Velocity
- The position of India according to Area? 7
- Another name of artificial silk? Rayon
- MgO + H₂O = ? Mg(OH)2
- Tomars were defeated by chauhans of which region? Haryana
- AIDMK established in _____ year? 1972
- Who built Nalanda University? Kumaragupta I
- Runner-up of Rugby world cup 2015? Australia
- When was economic reforms were introduced in India? 1991
- How many seats in Rajya Sabha- Maharashtra? 19
- How many seats in Rajya Sabha- Tripura? 1
- The process of picking a useful thing and using from waste and garbage? Recycling
We hope these questions along with detailed SSC CGL 19th August Exam Analysis will prove beneficial for you.