Best Strategy to Attempt SSC CGL Tier 1 2017: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the first phase i.e. the Tier I Examination of the SSC Combined Graduate Level. This Year, SSC CGL will be conducted for 4000 vacancies approximately.
As per the previous year Examination Analysis, we have analyzed that the final result for SSC every year is <1%. Most of the aspirants are well prepared but still are not able to get a job. The only difference is Time Management and the Strategy to attempt SSC CGL tier 1.
Seeing the number of queries from aspirants on topics like “How to attempt SSC CGL Tier 1”, “How to Secure job in SSC”, we have uploaded this article which include tips and tricks that can be beneficial to the aspirants. Only a few days are left for the Examination and in this post, we are going to share the strategies to use in the last days of the SSC CGL tier 1 examination.
How to Attempt SSC CGL Tier 1 2017
All the preparations are in full zeal and every aspirant is aware of his strengths and weaknesses section wise. This is the time to revise the topics and strategize in a manner so that you can give your best shot in the Real Examination.
The best strategy to attempt SSC CGL tier 1 can be designed by following the given steps:
- Attempt a mock test (that you already have or buy a mock test series), initiate with section wise analysis, it will tell you in which topic you need more preparation.
- Revise that topic/ topics and attempt few Questions related to that topic.
- Do it for all the sections individually and then appear for a Mock test again.
- Now you will see that you have performed well and managed to secure marks in a more symmetric manner.
- Now you just have to work on the time management so that you can complete the sections in less time and have the time to attempt some more Questions and score higher.
- After all this, Appear for our most expected SSC CGL paper and take the time count to attempt 17-19 Questions in each section. If you manage it, you will surely make to the mains.
After appearing for these mock tests you will come to know about the below-mentioned points and how you can use these points to optimize your performance.
- You are aware of the Strengths (Topic wise and Section wise).
- You are aware of the Number of good attempts to Qualify the Cutoff.
- You are aware of the time that you need to make the fair attempts.
All you need to do now is just mix all and conclude a plan for yourself. Your plan is ready if you conclude answers for the below-mentioned Question:
- Which section are you going to attempt first?
- How much time are you going to dedicate to each section?
- In that pre-decided time, how much Questions are you going to attempt with accuracy?
Best Strategy for SSC CGL Tier 1
|Section Name||Questions||Good Attempts||Time (in mins.)|
The Ideal Plan/Strategy will vary for each aspirant and you will be the best person to do this self-assessment. Just remember these few points while making this plan:
- Start your paper with the Section which is your strength so that it will keep you motivated and you will get the boost to attempt other sections with the same zeal.
- Attempt the Quantitative Aptitude Section at last so that you can dedicate that extra time to this section which you saved from other sections. As this section is lengthy and calculative it needs more time to conclude answers accurately.
- If you are going to start the question paper with quantitative aptitude section then make sure you attempt the Reasoning section last.
- Make sure that your total attempt will not be less than the above-mentioned score and time should be allocated in such a way that you can make the fair attempts.
- Stick to this Plan and don’t make random changes in that plan during the Examination.
We will highly recommend you to dedicate a few hours to create a proper strategy for yourself. Take help from our previous blogs for section-wise preparation:
- How to Prepare for English Language for SSC CGL
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for SSC CGL
- How to Prepare for Reasoning Ability for SSC CGL
- How to Prepare for General Awareness for SSC CGL
We hope this article gives you useful information on how to attempt SSC CGL tier 1 and the best strategy for the upcoming online examination.