How to Apply for SSC CGL 2017 Recruitment: The Staff Selection Commission has finally uploaded the long-awaited SSC Combined Graduate Level notification for the year 2017.
SSC CGL 2017 Notification was expected a few months ago but was delayed. Nevertheless, SSC aspirants can start applying for the upcoming Combined Graduate level Examination from today onwards. The online registration and application process for SSC CGL 2017 has been initiated from today, that is, 16 May and will be open till 16 June 2017 (5:00 PM).
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2017 Recruitment?
A fulltime career in Government departments is something most banking aspirants live for. Yet again, Staff Selection Commission has come up with CGL 2017 vacancy which can help aspirants to fulfill their dream. For SSC Combined Graduate Level Post, the registration fee has been set for Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates. No fee for all Women Candidates/ SC / ST/ PH & Ex-Servicemen candidates eligible for reservation as per Govt. orders.
Follow these steps carefully to submit SSC CGL 2017 Application Form.
- Before applying, the candidates must have a valid e-mail as well as scanned copies of photograph and signature ready to go.
- Begin by Logging on the Official Website ssconline.nic.in or click on the below given image:
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
- Press “Click to apply” button & click on new registration button. Make an ID by filling your Name, Father’s name, 10th class roll no. & date of birth and press enter after entering captcha.
- A new window will appear where the candidates will have to fill basic information and submit form. After that, a registration number & a password will be generated.
- A candidate can now proceed to fill online application with Registration ID and password provided in the one-time registration process.
- Upload your photograph and signature by clicking on upload photo/ signature.
- The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of information about choice of centres, education qualification, post preference, making payment of examination fee, etc.
- Make sure to revisit all the entries before you click on “Submit” button. No Correction/ Modification will be allowed.
- After that candidates have to enter the payment details. To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of the challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in designated branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time. Bank will generate MIS Report and send it to Commission. This process takes minimum 48 hours. After 48 hours the candidate may check their application status form by clicking on ‘Check your application status here’ option on the default page.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
- Fill all the details carefully & finish by submitting your application form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
This is all for SSC CGL 2017 Application Process.
Stay connected for more information regarding SSC CGL Recruitment 2017.
To excel in SSC Examinations, download the Best SSC Exam Preparation App for free.