SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis: The State Bank of india officially conducted SBI Clerk Mains Examination today. Candidates who qualified in SBI Clerk Prelims were called for the final written examination on 25 & 26 June. Here is a detailed exam analysis of SBI Clerk Mains for all Bank Aspirants.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis | June 25, 2016
- 1 SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis | June 25, 2016
Let us revisit the Exam Pattern for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam first. General /Financial Awareness (35 min) then English (35 min) then Reasoning & Computer (45 min) followed by Quantitative Aptitude (45 min).
|Section Name||Questions||Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35|
|Reasoning & Computer Awareness||50||60||45|
The overall level of difficulty for SBI Clerk Mains was moderate. The Written Examination was divided into below mention 4 sections. Negative marking of ¼ for every wrong attempt. The section-wise breakdown is as follows:
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis for General /Financial Awareness
The level of this Question was Moderate. A well prepared student can complete the section very easily but only if you know all the answers. Guess making should be avoided.
The section was based on Static Affairs and Financial Awareness very few Questions are there from Last six months current affairs and no Question from May-June Current Affairs.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis for English Language
The level of the section is Easy but few Questions are level 2 Questions . A well prepared student can attempt 30-32 Questions
- Reading Comprehension – (1 set – 5 Ques), (1 set – 10 Ques)
- Cloze test – (1 set – 10 Ques)
- Arranging the sentence in the correct order/ Parajumble – (1 set – 5 Ques)
- Sentence Correction – (1 set – 5 Ques)
- Fill in the blanks (dual)– (1 set – 5 Ques)
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis for Reasoning Ability & Computer
The level of the section is moderate. A well prepared student can attempt 36-38 Questions.
- Seating Arrangement – Circular (1 set), Linear (1 set)
- Puzzle – building Storey based (1 set), Linear involving Blood Relation (1 set)
- Inequality – 1 set
- Sequential Input Output Tracing– 1 set
- Data Sufficiency – 1 set
- Blood Relation
- Alphanumeric Coding-Decoding
Note: No Question from computer Knowledge is asked.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis for Quantitative Aptitude
: The level of the section is moderate. A well prepared student can attempt 33-35 Questions.
- Data Interpretation (DI) – Line Graph, Table Graph– (2 Set)
- Number Series – 1 set
- Quadratic/Linear Equations – 1 set
- Simplification/ Speed Calculation – 1 Set
- Data Sufficiency – 1 set
- Time Work & Distance
- Partnership, Simple & Compound Interest
- Problem on Ages
Recommendations for Students having paper in Upcoming Slots:
- Focus on Static Affairs more.
- Just revise basic Computer Knowledge as it was not there in the paper.
- Revise the topics that are above mentioned section wise. Don’t waste ti me in furnishing skills on other topics
Must Read: SBI Clerk Mains – Last Minute Study Tips
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.