RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer 30 Day Study Plan: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published an official notification regarding recruitment of lecturer in the school education department. Every year RPSC conducts this recruitment process for the post of grade 1 lecturer. There is a total of 13098 vacancies in the education department of Rajasthan.
It is a remarkable opportunity for all the candidates who want to excel in the field of teaching in the education department of the Rajasthan Public Sector. We at OnlineTyari are here to help you crack RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Exam with flying colors. But firstly, we need to discuss a study plan – a 30 Day Study Plan for RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Recruitment Examination.
RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer: 30 Day Study Plan and Exam Strategy
- 1 RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer: 30 Day Study Plan and Exam Strategy
- 2 Week 1: RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Recruitment Exam
- 3 Week 2: RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Recruitment Exam
- 4 Week 3: RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Recruitment Exam
- 5 Week 4: RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Recruitment Exam
From now onwards, you have a complete month to prepare for the exam. You are approaching the exam date quickly and you have very limited time. So, to make the most efficient use of the time it becomes necessary to have a plan at hand to optimize your efforts. It does not matter for how long you study but what matters is the optimum time utilized as it is not the quantity that matters but quality.
Therefore, you need to organize your time and work towards building your career. But before we dig into the 30-day strategic plan that you need to follow, let us brief you about the structure and pattern of the examination.
RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Exam Structure and Pattern
This entire recruitment exam consists of two papers i.e RPSC Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be of 150 marks whereas Paper 2 will be of 300 marks. The total marks will be 450.
The exam pattern of both RPSC Papers will be objective MCQ based. The time duration for the papers is 90 minutes each. Negative marking is applicable for wrong attempts.
All the RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Recruitment Exam candidates must be familiar with the topics of both the papers.
Paper I (General Awareness and General Studies)
|History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement||15||30|
|Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test: Hindi, English||20||40|
|General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan||15||30|
|Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009||15||30|
Paper II (Subject Oriented)
|Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks|
|Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation Level||55||110|
|Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Post Graduation Level||10||20|
|Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning.||30||60|
Since the detailed exam pattern for RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer has been laid down, here is a week by week preparation guide which constitutes to a 30 Day Study Plan for RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Recruitment Examination.
Week 1: RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Recruitment Exam
- Firstly, you need to organize your study material subject-wise and further segregate the different topics under different subjects. This will help you save time in looking for the material you want to study and save you from the unnecessary chaos of finding topics in the entire syllabus.
- Now you need to make a time table as per your daily schedule. This will help you plan and study according to the time allotted for each topic.
- You can also analyze previous year’s question papers and try to find a pattern of the questions that are frequently asked.
- This is the time to start with the static portion i.e the general awareness section and current affairs.
- Along with general awareness section, begin to solve mathematical problems as they need more practice and practice needs time.
- Solve mock tests and analyze your performance based on time and accuracy. It will reveal the topics you need to be more thorough with and the ones you are lagging behind in.
Week 2: RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Recruitment Exam
- You need to read newspapers regularly as it will prepare you for sections of current affairs and general knowledge. This can be done while you are taking breaks or doing other daily chores and it won’t take time out of your study time-table and will also prepare you for the upcoming exam.
- Practice for the mental ability test that has topics like analogy, series completion, coding-decoding, blood relations, logical venn diagrams, alphabetical test, number ranking and time sequence test, mathematical operations, arithmetical reasoning, data interpretation, data sufficiency, cubes and dice, construction of sequences and triangles.
- Start studying about History of Rajasthan and Indian National Movement. Concentrate on the important topics and start making small notes for the same that can help you later on in the last time. You will not have to go through the entire contents of the subject again, hence, saving a lot of your precious time.
- Also, side by side, keep studying for the subject you have chosen for Paper 2. Although you master that subject as it is your specialization, but still you must keep revising it as it has more weightage than all the other subjects combined in Paper 1.
- Again by the end of this week, solve a model test paper and test your progress.
Week 3: RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Recruitment Exam
This week the stress and pressure levels begin to rise as you are approaching the exam and there is still a lot left, but do not worry, we are always for your rescue.
- Create a list of topics that you have covered and studied. In this way, you come across the topics that are left untouched or have been missed out.
- Revise the geography portion which is a part of Paper 1 because later on, it will be difficult for you to cope up with so many things in one go.
- Keep revising your specialization subject as it will fetch you the maximum number marks.
- Also, make a note of the latest current affairs of the past month. Pay more attention to the ones from Rajasthan as it is a regional exam.
Week 4: RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Recruitment Exam
The main focus this week is to revise and retail whatever you have studied and focus on the areas that carry maximum weightage.
- Keep practising questions related to mental ability and mathematics.
- Do not start studying from topics that are not too frequently asked.
- Analyse the previous mock tests you have solved and practice the topics where there is a room for improvement.
- Practice shortcuts like calculating squares and cubes and learn tips and tricks that will help you solve a number of problems and save time.
- Keep revising and solve as many mock tests as you can.
Now, it is almost time for your examination but do not get stressed. Instead, be confident and give your best and be motivated that your hard work is finally going to pay off.
We wish you all the luck in your endeavor and that you succeed and score high in the forthcoming RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer Recruitment Exam.
Stay connected for more information regarding RPSC Recruitment 2016. To excel in State Exams, download the Best State Exam Preparation App for free.