Last Minute Preparation Tips for RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam 2017: For the candidates who have filled the forms for RBI Grade B Phase 2, The Exam is around the corner. The exam is going to held on 7th July 2017.
Candidates who are looking for the last week preparation strategy have landed the right place.This article focuses on the latest exam pattern of RBI Grade B Phase 2 and last week preparation tips.
RBI Grade B Phase II Exam Pattern
- 1 RBI Grade B Phase II Exam Pattern
- 2 Last Minute Preparation Tips for RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam 2017
The Phase-II of RBI Grade B exam pattern will be partially objective and descriptive. Candidates, who are able to clear the cutoff for phase phase I are eligible for this phase. The RBI Grade B exam pattern consists of three papers as under:
|Name of Paper||Type of Paper||Marks|
|Paper I: Economic and Social Issues||Objective Type||100|
|Paper II: English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive Type||100|
|Paper III (Optional): Finance and Management||Objective Type||100|
The total time allotted for each paper will be 90 minutes. The Final Selection will be through merit list on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III) and Interview (50 marks).
Let us now dive into the last minute preparation tips and tricks for RBI Grade B Phase 2.
Last Minute Preparation Tips for RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam 2017
The Below mentioned points outlines a comprehensive revision plan for all the aspirants. Make sure you read it thoroughly at least once.
Stick to your Syllabus
The syllabus is very exhaustive, do not waste time in finding our the best resource. Rather cover every word of the syllabus by reading the prescribed study material. The depth of the knowledge that matters.
Understand the concepts
More than data, facts and figures try to imbibe the fundamental concepts. For example first you need to understand the difference of Gross Domestic Product, Gross National Product and Net National Income. Some growth numbers by Govt, RBI and IMF are good enough. When studying a topic read it from various sources available to you and absorb the fundamentals completely.
Focus on the Exam Strategy
If you’ve worked on it previously, do not stray away from it just for a few more marks. You need to focus on your strengths and manage to maximum your accuracy rather than attempts. Getting Correct Answers will definitely help in boosting confidence.
Prepare for Economics & Social Issues
You must keep in mind is that this paper is not just about economics but also about Social Issues. Therefore, your preparation should be of optimum level.
Focus on Finance and Management Questions
The RBI Grade B paper will consist of Finance and Management questions. You can expect 49% questions from the finance part and 51% questions from the management part in this paper.
English Writing Skills
English Language considered as one of the most important sections of the Competition Exams but it is also considered as the most scoring section. Scoring in this section is not as easy as you really need to do hard preparation. Candidates who are weak in English must start focusing on the writing skills.
- It is important for all candidates to understand that writing does not mean scribbling down your thoughts in the order that they appear to you.
- Writing is a formatted text that flows a structured path beginning with introductions and end in logical conclusions.
- There needs to be a logical continuation from beginning to end. It is a good practice to organize the essay into well-structured paragraphs that are easy to understand and comply with the logical structure.
- Deviating from the topic is a waste of effort. Go off topic and you risk losing the interest of the examiner forever. Additionally, this would be counted as bad essay etiquette and can result in bad marks.
- There should never be any repetition of the content matter. Repeating a word again and again in the letter does not look appealing. You can make use of synonyms for the words if you wish to use them again.
Analyze your Performance in Test Series
Check how well you perform. It will help you find your weakness. After completing each subject try to solve mock tests.
We conclude our article on Last Minute Preparation Tips for RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam 2017. Stay connected for more information regardingRBI Grade B Phase 2 Recruitment 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best Bank Exam Preparation App for free.