RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 3 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 3 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 3 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. Questions has elements from all 3 shifts of the exam day.
1. India’s largest freshwater lake?
Answer: Wular Lake
2. What is Oneirology?
Answer: scientific study of dreams.
3. Modern Olympic 1896 held in which city?
4. Who was Prime Minister of Pakistan in 1999?
Answer: Nawaz sharif
5. In which year Sikkim was formed?
6.About Make in India logo?
Answer: Moving Lion
7. What was the duration of PM Modi’s America visit in 2015?
8. What is Sighmo?
Answer: Spring Fesitval
9. Odd one out (ears-hearing,tongue-taste,light-vision,nose-smelling)
11. Holi is Celebrated with?
12. Adhai Din ka Jhopda is in?
Answer: Nibiru cataclysm Ajmer, Rajasthan
13. Who is the author of Malgudi days?
Answer: RK Narayan
14. What is LIGO?
Answer: Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory
15. Who got Olympic quota in wrestling in 2015?
Answer: Narsingh Yadav
17. Who is Karl Marx?
18. UNO headquarters?
Answer: New York
19. Most abundant natural combustible gas?
20. India got freedom on 15th August in which time day/night/noon/midnight?
21. What is the foundation year of Arunachal Pradesh?
22. Change in position with distance is?
23. Gravitational Force on two subjects depends on ?
Answer: combined mass and the distance
24. H2O is water then what is KOH?
Answer: Potassium Hydroxide
25. 1998 pokaran test operation name?
Answer: Operation Shakti
26. Madhubani Paintings Indicates?
Answer: Forest of Honey
27. What is Makar Sakranti?
28. Which crop is produced at highest quantity in India?
29. Archipelagos means?
Answer: A group of small Icelands
30. What is Planet X?
Answer: Nibiru cataclysm
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.