DMRC CRA Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) will conduct its online examination for the recruitment of Customer Relation Assistant (CRA) in various metro organisations. DMRC is going to conduct CRA examination from 21st Feb to 28th Feb 2017.
DMRC has issued a sum total of 1100 vacancies for the post of DMRC CRA. The Postcode for CRA post is NE02. It is essential for every candidate to crack all the four levels of DMRC CRA Exam, if he/she wants to get shortlisted for the post of Customer Relation Assistant. Hence, with this article, we will formulate DMRC CRA Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips for the upcoming exam. But firstly, let us visit DMRC CRA Exam Pattern.
DMRC CRA Exam Pattern & Structure
Selection process for the post of DMRC CRA is a four stage process consisting of 4 Levels:
- Level 1: Written Test (two papers)
- Level 2: Psychology Test (qualifying)
- Level 3: Personal Interview
- Level 4: Medical examination in Aye-one category.
Before dwelling on DMRC CRA preparation tips, it is important for you to understand the DMRC CRA Exam Pattern for the written test.
The DMRC CRA Exam Pattern comprises a written examination containing two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. The total duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 mins. Paper I is of 90 minute duration while Paper II is of 45 minute duration.
- Paper I is an objective type paper and has multiple choice questions. It contains a total of 120 questions from areas like General Awareness including Computer Awareness, Numerical ability, Logical Ability and Reasoning.
- Paper II again is an objective type paper having multiple choice questions. It contains a total of 60 questionsfrom the topic General English. Questions are sets of different topics like comprehension, adverb, parts of speech, preposition, direct and indirect speech, active and passive voice, synonyms and antonyms.
Those who are able to qualify both the papers of DMRC CRA exam will be shortlisted for the merit list. We hope the above mentioned information helps you to gain useful insight into the DMRC CRA Exam Pattern. Let us now move to the core of this article i.e DMRC CRA Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips.
Must Read: Last Minute Preparation Tips for DMRC CRA Exam
How can you crack DMRC CRA Exam?? Well, You need to stay fully focused for the next few days and give your best shot. So, without wasting time let us have a look at DMRC CRA last minute preparation tips and tricks to avoid mistakes and to successfully crack the examination.
Organizing and Planning
- In order to ease your work of going through notes to find specific subjects and topics, you must organize your study material subject-wise and segregate it further into topics. Prioritize the topics which are important. This will help you to save a lot of your valuable time now and later on too.
- Make a list of topics that you are weak at. Try to devote extra time to them. Keep Practicing. Brush up your skills.
- Chalk out the syllabus and measure your comfort level in individual section. Suppose you feel you are not good on a particular topic, divide your time table according to it and give extra time to these.
- This is one of the most crucial factors that helps you while preparing and also while you give the exam.
- Plan a time-table as per your schedule and allot specific hours every day for your preparation. In fact, you must increase the number of hours that you spend studying as these are the final few days and you need to get the preparation mode in full swing.
- Don’t try to solve the exam in one go. Choose topics which are your strengths.
- Practicing shortcut techniques will also give you an edge over the others in the exam. It will help you speed up.
- Reading newspaper daily for 30 minutes will keep you well informed and will prepare you for the general awareness questions.
- Concentrate on the aptitude section as it requires accuracy as well as speed.
- Try to learn as many shortcut techniques as possible as they save a lot of time and help you speed up.
- Also, start revising logical reasoning as this is the topic which requires maximum time and maximum practice.
- Concentrate on Numerical Ability as well. It has a lot of important topics that require constant practice.
- Try to shuffle subjects so that you do not get bored.
- Make small notes of whatever you revise. You can go through them later on.
- Solve mock tests and analyze your performance based on time and efficiency. You will get to know about your strengths and weaknesses and you can work on them accordingly. Also, try to solve as many as you can and keep a track of time.
- It will help you to retain and recollect all that you have studied during this entire time.
- Regular revision will boost your overall confidence.
- Don’t try to cram anything at this stage. Instead, apply your brains and solve questions with reason and logic.
As only a few days are left for the exam, the first and foremost thing is that you take good care of yourself. You need to stay healthy and sleep well and try to avoid chores that can cause any injury to you. You need to be relaxed and calm as it will give you a better clarity.
Don’t take stress and too much burden. Also, Do not study for late hours as it will only lead to unwanted exhaustion.
Here we conclude our article on DMRC CRA Exam Last minute preparation tips. Have faith in your preparation and you will persevere.
We hope these DMRC CRA Exam last minute preparation tips gives you both direction as well as motivation to stay focused on a right path. Stay connected for more information regarding Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016. To excel in Railway Examinations, download the Best Railways Exam Preparation App for free.