DMRC CRA Exam Analysis and Expected Cut off Marks 2017: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has successfully conducted its online examination for the recruitment of Customer Relation Assistant (CRA) in various metro organisations.
This article will outline the detailed analysis for DMRC CRA exam. DMRC CRA analysis will give you an insight into the nature of questions asked in the exam. Before we move towards DMRC CRA Exam Analysis, let us have a look at the DMRC CRA Exam Pattern.
DMRC CRA Exam Analysis: 21st to 28th Feb
- 1 DMRC CRA Exam Analysis: 21st to 28th Feb
- 2 DMRC CRA Expected Cut off Marks 2017
Selection process for the post of DMRC CRA is a four stage process consisting of:
- Written Test (two papers)
- Psychology Test (qualifying)
- Personal Interview
- Medical examination in Aye-one category.
It is important for all the candidates to understand the way questions were asked in the exam and what structure each paper followed.
Before we move further let us provide you a brief view of DMRC CRA Exam Pattern for the written test.
The DMRC CRA Exam Pattern comprised a written examination containing two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. The total duration of the exam was 2 hours 15 mins. Paper I was of 90 minute duration while Paper II was of 45 minute duration.
- Paper I was an objective type paper and had multiple choice questions. It contained a total of 120 questions from areas like General Awareness including Computer Awareness, Numerical ability, Logical Ability and Reasoning.
- Paper II again was an objective type paper having multiple choice questions. It contained a total of 60 questions from the topic General English. Questions were sets of different topics like comprehension, adverb, parts of speech, preposition, direct and indirect speech, active and passive voice, synonyms and antonyms.
Those who will be able to qualify both the papers of DMRC CRA exam will be shortlisted for the merit list. We hope the above mentioned information helps you gain useful insight into the DMRC CRA Exam Pattern. Now let’s move forward with our main topic i.e the DMRC Exam analysis and expected cut off marks for Paper I.
DMRC CRA Exam Analysis for Quantitative Aptitude (Paper I)
- Total Number of Questions: 40
- Level of Difficulty: Moderate
In this section of DMRC CRA Exam Analysis, we will talk about the Quantitative Aptitude section. The main topics which were asked are:
- Trigonometry based questions, Height and distances
- Algebra (Root related question)
- Time and Work
- Percentage, CP/ SP, Profit loss
- CI and SI
- Quadratic Equation
The QA section had moderate questions, which was not that difficult to solve. Now let us move ahead to the other section i.e Reasoning.
DMRC CRA Exam Analysis for Reasoning Section (Paper I)
- Total Questions: 40
- Level: Easy
The Second one in our series of DMRC CRA Section-wise Analysis is Reasoning Section. The main topics included were:
- Missing Character
- Blood relation
- Direction sense
- Number series
- Odd one out
- Decision making & Behaviour (DMRC work related situations).
This section was rated as the most Easy one by most aspirants. One’s presence of mind was more than sufficient to solve these problems.
DMRC CRA Exam Analysis for General Awareness (Paper I)
Likewise Reasoning, The difficulty level of GK section of DMRC CRA Exam Analysis was also easy.
A Total of 40 Questions were asked from various sections like current affairs, sports, computers, Science and tech, history, economy. Now let us move forward with Paper II Exam Analysis.
DMRC CRA Exam Analysis for English Section (Paper II)
- Total Number of Questions: 60
- Level of Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
In this section of DMRC CRA Exam Analysis, We will talk about the the English Section, This section ranged from easy to moderate. The important topics asked were:
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Antonyms/ Synonyms
- Parts of Speech (Preposition, Adverb, Conjunction)
- Active Passive
- Direct Indirect
- Sentence Improvement
Here we conclude our DMRC Exam analysis, now let us move to the expected cut off for the year 2017.
DMRC CRA Expected Cut off Marks 2017
Below mentioned is the expected DMRC CRA Cut off. DMRC will publish the official cut off for DMRC CRA Examination according to the below given criteria:
Conversion Formula: 60% of Paper I Score + 15% of Paper II Score + 25% of Interview Score
According to us, Safest marks to qualify DMRC Recruitment Exam will be in 85-90 range combining paper I & Paper II for the general category depending upon various factors.
Also, we can expect the overall cut off marks for DMRC CRA in the range of 58-60 combining Paper I, II & the Interview round.
Here we conclude our article on DMRC CRA Exam Analysis and Expected Cut off Marks. Stay connected for more information regarding Delhi Metro Recruitment. To excel in Railway Examinations, download the Best Railways Exam Preparation App for free.