DMRC CRA Answer Key 2017: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation conducted the written examination for DMRC CRA Recruitment in the month of February. For the sake of aspirants, DMRC has now released the official answer key for Maintainer, CRA (Customer Relations Assistant) and other posts.
Along with the DMRC CRA Answer Key, the online portal for raising objections against marked answers/ solutions has also opened. Continue reading below to know more in detail about this.
DMRC CRA Answer Key 2017
All the candidates who appeared for the online recruitment examination held from 14th to 28th February 2017 can check DMRC CRA Answer Key from the section below. Simply enter your Registration No. and DOB and click on Login.
Download: DMRC CRA Answer Key 2017
We hope the official answer key has provided all aspirants valuable insights about their performance in the written paper. There will obviously be a few objections/ concerns by users, which can be discussed in the section below.
DMRC CRA Online Objection Portal 2017
The online portal for submitting or raising objections against solutions/ answers provided in DMRC CRA Answer Key 2017 has a specific set of rules for candidates, which must be followed at all times.
Only those candidates who have appeared in the Computer Based Test are eligible to file objections. Before submission of Objection it is mandatory for candidate to upload supporting doc. The maximum size of 400KB should be in PDF/ JPG/ JPEG format and maximum of 3 supporting documents can be uploaded for each Question.
Points to remember while raising objections online
The official link for DMRC Objection Tracker: Click here
- To view your exam paper, go to tab “Question Paper”.
- Click on (+) Button in the tab “Objections” to raise your objections/ issues.
- Objections must be entered only in English language.
- Ambiguous Objections may not be considered for evaluation. The objections filed should be clear, understandable, relevant and reasoned.
- Objections can be raised only against questions and their respective alternatives.
- Objections once submitted cannot be edited later. So, make sure you’ve read them before finalisation.
- In the question paper view, the correct answer is marked by a green tick mark (√) next to the option.
- The question ID, which is used for all references, is mentioned to the right of the question.
- The status of the question – whether you answered it or not, is also mentioned the right of the question. The option you chose during the exam is shown to the right of the question.
- In the remarks column, enter your reason for objection clearly. Objections with no valid explanation or reference will not be taken into account and will be discarded.
Please keep in mind that Objection can only be raised/ submitted ONLINE through the link provided till 14th March 2017. Objection/complaint received through any other mode of communication/channel will not be entertained under any circumstances.
If a candidate fails to submit their objections within stipulated period, such candidates will not have any right for any future legal claim in any court of law for re-evaluation at later stage of selection process.
Stay connected for more information regarding Delhi Metro Recruitment. To excel in Railway Examinations, download the Best Railways Exam Preparation App for free.