UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2016: United Commercial Bank, one of India’s largest government-owned commercial bank, has published an official notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer Scale 1 for Law, Security and Engineering Fields. The eligible candidates can apply for 30 Specialist Officer Posts by submitting UCO Bank Application Form online through official website ucoonline.in. Depending on the field of speciazliation, you can apply for Law, Security and Engineering Field for Specialist Officer Post in UCO Bank.
The last date to apply online for UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2016 has been set for 15 March. Make sure you are well informed about UCO Bank Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, SO Vacancies and Application Format by then.
UCO Bank SO Recruitment Vacancies 2016
As per the information provided in UCO Bank Notification, there are 30 vacancies for the post of Specialist Officer (SO) Scale I. There are 3 areas of specialization, which are, Law, Security and Engineering.
Depending on the field of expertise, the job vacancies for UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2016 are as follows.
|UCO Bank SO Field||Number of Vacancies|
|Engineer (Civil + Electrical)||4 (3+1)|
The eligibility criteria will be variable depending on your core field of specialization. Let us look into UCO Bank SO Eligibility Criteria in detail and determine the chance of getting the application form accepted.
UCO Bank SO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The United Commercial Bank has created a set of rules which each UCO Bank aspirant must fulfil. The eligibility criteria will basically ask about the aspirant’s age and minimum educational qualification.
The limitations set on the candidate’s age depends on the core speciality field of Specialist Officer.
- Law: Candidates age should be between 28-35 years
- Engineering: Candidates age should be between 21-30 years
- Security: Candidates age should be between 21-35 years
The Age Relaxation Limitations has been set as per government rules and norms
- SC: 5 Years
- ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
Failure to fulfil the age limit criteria will result in disqualification or cancellation of UCO Bank Application Form.
The limitations set on the candidate’s education qualification depends on the core speciality field of Specialist Officer.
- Law: Candidates must possess atleast a Bachelors Degree in Law with minimum 55% marks from a recognized college or university.
- Engineering: Candidates must possess atleast a Bachelors Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 55% marks from a recognized college or university.
- Security: Candidates must possess atleast a Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized college or university.
Did you fulfil both age and educational qualification criteria? If yes, proceed straight to the application process for UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2016.
UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2016: How to Apply
The selection criteria set for recruiting Specialist Officers involves a written examination followed by an interview. Eligible candidates will require to pay Rs. 600/- by online through the bill desk payment gateway.
Follow these simple steps to submit UCO Bank Application Form for Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016.
- Log on to the website “www.ucobank.com”.
- Select the post you wish to opt for. Click here.
- Select the field you want to go for among Engineering, Security and Law.
- Click on “Click to Apply”.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Take printout of application form for future use.
We conclude our article on UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2016 here. We will be updating you all as soon as new developments are made in this category.