OBC Recruitment 2017-18: Oriental Bank of Commerce, an India-based bank established in Lahore is one of the leading public sector banks. Recently Oriental Bank of Commerce has released a Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification about 120 Specialist Officer posts.
Candidates who want government job in the bank can apply for this Oriental Bank of Commerce Vacancy 2017 by submitting the online application. The process of Online Application starts from tomorrow i.e 7th April and the last date to fill the application form is 26 April 2017. More details about the Oriental Bank SO Jobs 2017 such as academic qualification, age limit, important dates, applying process & important links are given below.
OBC Recruitment 2017-18: Complete Information
OBC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification gives the updates of the eligibility, Vacancy and much more in the content of the below post. But first let us provide you the exam pattern
|Name of the Tests||No. of Qs.||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||30||20|
Oriental Bank of Commerce, a leading public sector bank invites online applicants for the post of specialist officers in the following stream
|Name of the post||Post Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (FA)||100|
|Senior Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant (Taxation)||01|
|Senior Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant (Ind AS Cell)||01|
|Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant||18|
Now you are aware of the vacancy details, let us provide you information regarding the eligibility criteria and How to Apply.
It is advised that only those candidates who fulfil the OBC SO Eligibility Criteria should apply for the OBC SO exam. Here we have mentioned the entire OBC SO Eligibility Criteria for the the various posts. Click here to view the official notice.
(1) For Assistant Manager: The selection will be based on online test & Interview performance. On the basis of performance in the written test, the shortlisted candidates shall be called for personal interview. The total marks for personal interview shall be 50. The candidates have to qualify in written test and interview separately.
(2) For All Other Posts: The selection for posts in Scale-II & above shall be made on the basis of performance in the Interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Interview after preliminary screening / short-listing with reference to candidates’ qualification, suitability and experience etc.
How to Apply
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ interview advices etc. by email.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website and click the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Read all the eligibility criteria from official notification
- Click on apply online link after checking the conditions
- Fill all the required information in given field
- Click on submit option.
- Online Application Starting from – 07th April 2017
- Online Application Form Last Date – 26th April 2017
Click on the below mentioned link for detailed information:
Over here we conclude our article on OBC Recruitment 2017 Recruitment. Stay tuned with us regarding more information on OBC Recruitment 2017.