Export-Import Bank Special Recruitment Exam: Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank), an all India financial institution engaged in financing, facilitating and promoting India’s international trade, having a network of 19 offices in India and overseas and Learning Centres in Bangalore, Ahmedabad and Pune and headquarter at Mumbai.
EXIM Bank is going to conduct a special Recruitment drive for persons belonging to the categories of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer) and Persons with Disabilities. Read here the complete information regarding the recruitment process.
Export-Import Bank Special Recruitment Exam: Vacancy Details
The selection process in EXIM Bank will comprise of two stages i.e. written test and interview. Those candidates who get shortlisted in written test will only be allowed for the final stage of personal interview. Below mentioned are the designation-wise vacancy details for Export-import bank special recruitment.
|Category||Deputy Manager (JM I)||Manager (MM II)||Deputy General Manager ( SM V)||Administrative Officer ( JM I)|
Now you are aware of the designation-wise vacancy details. Let us move further with the eligibility criteria.
Export-Import Bank Special Recruitment Exam: Eligibility Criteria
There are certain sets of rules and basic criteria which a candidate needs to fulfill in order to apply for Export-import bank special recruitment exam. The criteria may vary from post to post.
We at OnlineTyari always believe in providing the best available study material to the aspirants. Here we are offering you a combo of books that contains best in class books for each section.
For your better understanding, we have mentioned the entire EXIM Bank Eligibility criteria for each post of Export-import bank special recruitment exam.
Particularly for Deputy Manager Post (Rajbhasha), applicants should have done Masters Degree in Hindi. Other Manager post requires Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in any discipline. Applicants should have secured minimum 50% of marks in the below qualifications.
- For Administrative Officer Post – Graduate Degree
- For Deputy Manager Post – Masters/ PG Degree
- For Manager & DGM Post – PG Degree
Including the basic qualification, applicants should have minimum years of experience in the respective fields.
- For Deputy Manager Post – 1 year
- For Deputy General Manager – 20 years
- For other posts – 3 years
It is a special Recruitment for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category. The age limit set for each of those categories is listed below. Also, age relaxation of 10 years is given for the PWD category.
- Upper age for Deputy Manager – 32 years (SC/ ST)
- Upper age for Manager – 33 years for OBC & 35 years for SC/ ST
- Upper age for Deputy General Manager – 50 years (OBC)
- Upper age for Administrative Officer – 33 years (OBC)
Export-Import Bank Special Recruitment: Apply Now!
At EXIM Bank, you will not only have challenging work right from the beginning but will also be working with some of the most talented, brilliant, hardworking, and smart people, in a work atmosphere which is both conducive to learning and growth. Your work will revolve around interesting projects and prestigious clients, whose challenging demands will give you new skills, knowledge, and experience every day. Click on the link below to apply online.
Export-import bank special recruitment exam: Click here
How to Apply online
- To apply online, visit the website “www.exisbankindia.in”.
- Select the “Job position” link for which you are desired to apply.
- After that, click on “Register and Apply Online” link and fill the registration form.
- On successful registration, you will get the registration number and password.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Check the details furnished in the application form and submit it.
- Finally, retain the print out of the application form and keep it safe until the completion of selection process.
Given below is the official notification EXIM Bank. Click on the image to know more about the posts, qualification, eligibility criteria, application process, screening methodology and other terms & conditions of the said recruitment.
If you are preparing for SBI PO Exam. Go through our recommended blogs, it will surely help you to score good marks in your upcoming exam.
Over here, we conclude our article on Export-Import Bank Special Recruitment exam. Stay connected for more information regarding EXIM Bank Recruitment 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best Bank Exam Preparation App for free