Dena Bank PO Vacancy 2017: Dena Bank has released an official notification regarding PGDBF Recruitment for 300 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts. Interested aspirants can submit their Application Form Online through the official portal. This article will dictate all the essential information regarding Dena Bank PO Vacancy Eligibility, Selection and Online Application for the Written Examination.
The online application window for Dena Bank PO Recruitment is now open and the last date to apply is 09 May 2017.
Dena Bank PO Vacancy 2017
One of India’s Leading Public Sector Banks (PSBs), Dena Bank, has offered an amazing opportunity to all banking aspirants to earn a 1 Year Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Amity University including 9 months on-campus program and three months on the job training programme in Dena Bank Branch.
After the completion of this 1-Year Course, the candidates will be offered full-time appointment in various branches of Dena Bank as a Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I. As explained above, there are 300 PO Posts under Dena Bank PO Vacancy 2017.
|Category of the Candidate||Total Vacancies|
Go through the essential details below and understand whether you can apply for the examination or not.
Dena Bank PO Eligibility Criteria 2017
There are a limited set of requirements to be eligible for the written examination for Dena Bank PO Vacancy. The major implications of eligibility criteria are directed towards Age Limit and Minimum Educational Qualification.
Age Limit: The age bracket for Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017 has been set for 20 to 29 Years as on 1 April 2017 i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 01.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.1998 and (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification: A candidate must posses atleast a Graduation Degree with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Do you satisfy the above mentioned criteria for Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017? Is Yes, proceed further and submit your online application below.
Dena Bank PO Online Application 2017
The online application for Dena Bank PO has begun and candidates can submit their respective application form through the link given below. The application fee set for Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017 is
- Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD (Intimation Charges only)
- Rs. 400 for General and others (Application Fees & Intimation Charges)
Dena Bank PO Vacancy: Click here to Apply Now
If you wish to apply for Dena Bank PO Vacancy 2017, follow these simple steps to submit your online application form.
- Visit Dena Bank Website: Click here
- Click on Recruitment from the Header Section.
- In the new page, Click on Applications for PGDBF Course for prospective Probationary Officers in the Bank – 2017
- A new window will appear & now you have to click on “Click here to register & apply now”
- The application window will open. Go to Click here for New Registration.
- A new window will appear on your screen. Fill your basic personal details.
- Upload your photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Verify all the details carefully and then Click on FINAL SUBMIT button after doing payment online.
- Enter all the important details carefully and submit your online application.
Note: Please remember the last date for submission of online application is 9 May 2017.
The Examination Date has been tentatively set for 11 June 2017, which gives all candidates a solid 2 months of preparation for the written examination.
To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best Public Sector Banks Exam Preparation App for free