Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017: Tamilnad Mercantile Bnk was established on 11th May 1921 as the Nadar Bank Limited, but changed its name in November 1962 to widen its appeal beyond the Nadar Community. The head office of this private company is situated in Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India. It provides Banking and Financial services with its 437 branches and 911 ATMs around the country.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank has released the official Notification for the recruitment of Clerks for the Year 2016-17. Candidates are advised to apply between 8th feb to 22nd feb 2017. This article is based on the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017 for the post of clerk.
Candidates can proceed and read about Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017 eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure and application process for post of clerk.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for TNB Bank Recruitment 2017 differs as per the post you apply for. Hence, you need to understand the eligibility guidelines carefully.
Age limit: Candidates who have completed graduation with maximum age of For 24 years and for Post Graduates 26 years as on October 31, 201
Relaxation for MBC / BC will be 2 years.
Relaxation for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped will be 5 years.
Cut off Date of Birth for Under Graduates:
- General: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1992.
- MBC / BC: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1990
- SC / ST / PH: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1987.
Cut off Date of Birth for Post Graduates:
- General: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1990.
- MBC / BC: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1988.
- SC / ST / PH: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1985.
Education Qualification: A Graduate (Arts, Commerce & Science), other than Engineering category, with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.[OR]
An Engineering Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
Applicant should essentially know to Speak, Read and Write in Tamil language fluently.
Graduation / Post Graduation from Open University and Correspondence courses are not eligible.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017: How to Apply
The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination. The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by post. The Online Examination will be of objective type. After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 300.00 (Rs. 150.00 for SC / ST Candidates) + applicable charges by way of online mode.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank: Apply Online
- If an applicant wants to apply for more than one post, Registration is required for every post separately.
- After successful Registration, a Registration ID and Password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Meanwhile, an Activation Link will also be sent to the registered eMail ID for confirming the eMail ID.
- The applicant has to click the activation link to activate his Registration ID and login the portal using the Registration ID and Password that was already sent to his/her mobile number.
- The Registration ID is used for login purpose only.
- Once all the (Personal/Qualification/Experience/Payment) details in the application form is filled in, and submitted, the application form in PDF format is sent to the registered eMail ID.
- The downloaded application form will have an unique Application No. which is used for further correspondence.
- The applicant can also download the application in PDF Format by given Registration ID. and DOB.
- No modification is allowed, once the application is downloaded in PDF Format.
- The printout of the downloaded application should be duly signed and sent as per instructions.
- For further clarifications, Mail us at email-id : email@example.com
Here we conclude our article on Tamilnad Mercantile Clerk Recruitment 2017. Stay connected for more information regarding TNB Bank recruitment 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best Private sector bank Exam Preparation App for free.