South Indian Bank Syllabus Exam Pattern for Clerk, PO Posts: South Indian Bank is private bank popularly known by name SIB. It belongs to Banking, Financial Services, Insurance and Capital Markets industry. The recruitment happens in bank for posts such as Probationary Clerks, Probationary Officer and Specialist Officer for its various branches / offices.
As you are aware, South Indian Bank is going to recruit 537 Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks. Today we are going to share with you the expected South Indian Bank syllabus and exam pattern.
South Indian Bank Exam Pattern: PO & Clerk
- 1 South Indian Bank Exam Pattern: PO & Clerk
- 2 South Indian Bank Syllabus 2017 for PO/Clerk
Almost every aspirant who had applied for the post of the SIB PO/Clerk post might be confused about the exam pattern and the syllabus. So, in order to provide our readers more clarity about the same, we have come up with this article to answer all the queries regarding SIB exam pattern & Syllabus.Here we are going to discuss the expected exam pattern for the upcoming south indian bank recruitment.
|Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||50||50|
- Composite time of 120 minutes will be given to attempt all the questions.
- The paper will be of total 200 marks
- There will be 5 sections: English, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness & Computer Knowledge
- There will be negative marking of (0.5 marks) for every wrong answer.
Now let’s move further with the South indian bank syllabus.
South Indian Bank Syllabus 2017 for PO/Clerk
For any recruitment exam, the syllabus is the most important piece of information with which candidates prepare accordingly. The South Indian Bank Syllabus for each section of the SIB PO/ Clerk 2017 is given below.
South Indian Bank Syllabus for Reasoning Ability
- Seating Arrangement
- Input – Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Miscellaneous – Blood Relations, Direction based problems, order and ranking, alphanumeric series etc.
It will give you an overview of your overall preparedness for Reasoning section in Banking Exams. Subscribe, Attempt and get ahead in the competition!!
South Indian Bank Syllabus for English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement/ Correction
- Para Jumbles
It will give you an overview of your overall preparedness for English section in Banking Exams. Subscribe, Attempt and get ahead in the competition!!
South Indian Bank Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- Fundamentals of Computer
- History of Computer
- MS Office – Word, Powerpoint, Excel & Access
- Input Output devices
- Computer Shortcuts
This question bank will offer you a thorough practice for the Computer Knowledge section and thereby help you in your quest to excel in the actual Banking Exam.
South Indian Bank Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Series
- Simplification / Approximation
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equations
- Miscellaneous Topics ( Average, Profit & Loss, Simple and Compound Interest,Time & Work, Time & Distance, Partnership, Ratio & Proportion, Problem on Ages, Probability etc.
It will give you an overview of your overall preparedness for Numerical Ability section in Banking Exams. Subscribe, Attempt and get ahead in the competition
South Indian Bank Syllabus for General Awareness
- Banking & Financial Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Static GK
This question bank will offer you a thorough practice for the General Awareness section and thereby help you in your quest to excel in the actual Banking Exam
Here we conclude our article on South Indian Bank Syllabus and exam pattern till then, Stay connected as we will be posting regularly on South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 for PO/ Clerk. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best Private Sector Banks Exam Preparation App for free