How to Attempt NVS Examination: Navodaya Vidyalaya NVS Recruitment Exam will be conducted by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti on 11th December to recruit candidates for posts like TGT, PGT, Assistant Commissioner, Principal, Misc. Teachers and TGT (III Language). There are around 2072 vacancies that need to be filled through this exam.
We have now entered the final week leading upto NVS Exam. To crack NVS Examination, candidates need to focus on a pre-defined strategy. In this article, we will help aspirants by providing some important tips and tricks on how to attempt NVS Examination 2016.
How to Attempt NVS Examination 2016
Most candidates tend to develop a negative attitude and unnecessary exam stress and fear. Hence we are offering some useful tips to avoid stress and fear during the exam which will boost up the candidate’s confidence. But first, let us revisit the exam pattern:
Candidates appearing for the posts of PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Teachers and TGTs (III Language), will have to give a written examination. The exam will consist of one paper i.e. General Paper. The General Paper consists of 5 subjects carrying a total of 200 marks. Total time to solve the paper is 2 hours.
|Name of the Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|General English & Hindi||40 (20+20)||40|
|General Intelligence, Numerical Ability & Reasoning||30||30|
|Concerned subject knowledge||80||80|
Without further ado, let’s have a look at our Do’s and Don’ts section for NVS Recruitment Examination for various Posts.
Do’s for NVS Examination
- Carry your Photo ID Proof in original along with its photocopy on your exam date.
- Download your call letter before time. It can be the possibility that NVS site loads slow during the last days as it will generate huge traffic in these final days.
- Take your own pen and pencils to the examination hall, NVS will not provide any stationery during exam.
- You can also try to attempt easy questions first and leave the difficult or time taking ones to save your precious time.
Don’ts for NVS Examination
- Don’t waste your time on difficult or time taking questions as one can score high by solving easy questions.
- Do not change your strategy at the last minute. If you’ve worked on your own strategy previously, do not stray away from it just for a few more marks. You need to focus on your strengths and manage to maximize your accuracy rather than attempts. Getting Correct Answers will definitely help in boosting your confidence.
- Most students start solving the paper with their favourite section and the biggest mistake they do is to keep on solving that section irrespective of time and end up losing time for the other sections.
- Do not get nervous if the difficulty level of exam is high. Remember, it will be challenging for everyone, not just you.
So here will conclude our article on how to attempt NVS Examination. We wish you All the Best for the upcoming examination and hope you are able to crack it with ease.
Stay connected for more information regarding Navodaya Vidyalaya NVS Recruitment 2016. To excel in TET Exams, download the Best TET Exam Preparation App for free.