Start your NIACL Assistant Exam 2017 Preparation: New India Assurance Company Limited released a notification to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant (Class III). In its official notification, NIACL has mentioned a sum total of 984 vacancies for the post of Assistant. The last date to submit online application is 29 March, 2017.
Many of the candidates have submitted their application online & its time to initiate exam preparation. Scroll down to explore best study tips & start your NIACL Assistant Exam 2017 preparation now.
Start your NIACL Assistant Exam 2017 Preparation: Best Study Tips
- 1 Start your NIACL Assistant Exam 2017 Preparation: Best Study Tips
Its obviously important to go through NIACL Assistant exam pattern before dwelling on study tips for exam preparation. A candidate must align his/ her preparation with the pattern & structure of the upcoming examination.
NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern for Prelims
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
Here are some details regarding NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme for Prelims Examination:
- There will be 100 questions, in total, carrying one mark each.
- Total Time duration of the exam is 1 hour.
Once you clear Prelims, you will be eligible to appear for the next round viz. NIACL Assistant Mains Exam. Without further ado, let us introduce best study tips for NIACL exam preparation. Keeping it simple and precise, in this post on NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017 Preparation Tips, we are going to share few essential points which primarily aims at improving the overall score in the said exam.
NIACL Assistant Exam 2017 Preparation: English
Candidates’ understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
Here we are giving you some important topics out of these which will surely help you maximize your score:
Major Portion include Grammar:
- Spottting error
- Error detection
- Cloze passage
- Reading comprehension
English Section: Tips & Tricks
- First, you need to remember the Grammar Rules. However, you do not need to know all grammar rules after solving previous year papers you can easily understand what kind of question NIACL is framing.
- For smart preparation of NIACL Examination, the best method will be to attempt all the above given mock tests and do daily practice.
- English Section in NIACL specially judges your ability to understand English and Proper Usage of Grammar. For improvement on understanding English Read Newspapers and Books on Grammar.
- You need to develop a habit to learn new words daily from newspaper, news channels, books etc. It will help you to build up your own lexicon of essential words.
NIACL Assistant Exam 2017 Preparation: Reasoning Ability
The test will include questions designed to test the candidate‘s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions. The NIACL Reasoning Ability Section is quite massive. So, there can be a chance that you might miss out on a few scoring topics.
The following topics in NIACL Reasoning Ability Section in Preliminary Examination should be at your tips.
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding and Decoding
- Puzzle & Seating Arrangement
- Order and Ranking Problems
These questions give the most accurate answers in the least time, provided you have given them time while preparing for NIACL Assistant Exam.
If one is not very comfortable with Quantitative Aptitude, more time can be allotted to this section and the overall score can be improved.
Reasoning Section: Tips & Tricks
- Do not waste time on a single question. Leave the question which you are not able to solve. Meanwhile try to attempt other questions to save time and score more.
- Try to practice and focus more on our upper given table on expected list of questions from each topic.
- Try to start with your favourite topic and attempt easier questions first.
- Apply blood relation question on your family structure. This will make things clear to you.
NIACL Assistant Exam 2017 Preparation: Quantitative Aptitude
This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Menstruation, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
Major Portion will include Arithmetic based
- Time and distance
- Time and work
- S.I/ C.I.
Quantitative Aptitude: Tips & Tricks
- Time Management As you all know, Time Management is the important factor of any competitive exams. Therefore, you do not have much time to spend on calculations. For doing fast calculations, you should remember tables, square, cubes and square roots.
- When you start your preparation, do not try to solve questions by shortcut methods. You should memorize all the basic theories and formulas of all the chapters. If your basics are not clear, you may not be able to solve questions.
- Make a concise version of your class notes by creating summary notes. Spot the key terms and concepts and make sure that you understand them. You can identify key terms and concepts by paying attention to what has been emphasized in your classes, textbooks and course syllabus.
- Maintain a plan for each day to practice topics. Try to devote at least three hours for Quant practice on daily basis.
Candidates who will be appearing for NIACL Assistant Exam can go through these golden study tips on NIACL Assistant Exam 2017 Preparation.
Stay connected for more information regarding NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017.