MP Police Constable Study Plan: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) published an official notification inviting applicants for the Post of GD Constable, Trade Constable, Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector. It is a golden opportunity for candidates to build a career in Madhya Pradesh Police Department. This article is focused on building an efficient 30 Day Study Plan for cracking MP Police Constable Examination.
The Exam Date has been set for 17 July 2016, which gives you more than a month’s time towards MP Police Constable Exam Preparation. You have a good amount of time to study for the topics that will be asked in the paper, provided you manage your time in a proper manner and plan your schedule accordingly.
First things First, you need to have faith that you can crack MP Police Recruitment Examination. For this, you need to study and follow this 30 day Study Plan with the utmost dedication. Before we discuss the Study Plan in detail, we will give you a basic overview on the MP Police Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
MP Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1 MP Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 2 Week 1: Study plan for MP Police Constable Recruitment Exam
- 3 Week 2: Study plan for MP Police Constable Recruitment Exam
- 4 Week 3: Study plan for MP Police Constable Recruitment Exam
- 5 Week 4: Study plan for MP Police Constable Recruitment Exam
There are two types of papers that you will be attempting, Paper I and Paper II that further depends on the post that you are applying for. Candidates applying for the post of Constable need to attempt Paper I only. Rest of the candidates applying for the other posts apart from the post of constable need to appear both for Paper 1 and 2.
Both exams will be objective MCQ based papers with 100 questions in total and 2 hours each. There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
The topics included in Paper 1 are General Knowledge and Logical Reasoning, Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude, Science and Simple Mathematics. Paper 2 is a technical paper based on the topics of Computer Networking Software.
MP Police Constable Exam: Paper I
|Name of the Section||Marks|
|General Knowledge and Logical Reasoning||40|
|Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude||30|
|Science and Simple Mathematics||30|
MP Police Constable Exam: Paper II
|Section Name||Number of Questions|
|Technical Paper based on the topics of Computer Networking Software||100|
There are a few points to keep in mind regarding the examination which is as follows:
- The time duration for each exam is 2 hours.
- The total number of marks for both the papers is 200.
Here are a few resources that can help you prepare for the MP Police Constable Recruitment Exam:
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Online Mock Test Series
- Subject-Wise Study Material (Question Bank & eBooks)
Moving towards the most important section of this article, let us lay down the 30 Day Study Plan for MP Police Constable Recruitment Examination in a week by week format.
Week 1: Study plan for MP Police Constable Recruitment Exam
- Firstly, segregate the study material according to different topics that you have to study. This will help you to save time in searching for books and looking for different topics to study. Also keep making small notes of important topics and the topics you tend to forget. It will help you later on in the last time for a quick revision of whatever you have studied.
- Analyse Previous Year’s Papers and try to find a pattern of the different questions that have been asked. This will give you an estimate of the weightage of the topics from different subjects and which topic is important and what you have prepared and what is left.
- Try to solve questions from your areas of problem i.e the topics that you find difficult as these topics need more time.
Week 2: Study plan for MP Police Constable Recruitment Exam
By now you will be approaching the second week, subsequently, the pressure and anxiety begin to build up. But do not worry, we are here to help you solve all your problems. Now is the time to stay calm and focus on the upcoming exam and fulfill your aspirations.
- The main mission this week is to start revising logical reasoning as this is the topic that requires maximum time and maximum practice. It also has the most weightage amongst all the subjects.
- Also, concentrate on mathematics as it has a lot of important topics that require constant practice.
- Try to solve subject-wise model test papers and calculate the time and number of questions solved. This will help you to keep a track of time and you will be able to test your efficiency.
Week 3: Study plan for MP Police Constable Recruitment Exam
During the third week, you need to combine your preparation and revision levels. There needs to be a provision where are learning as well as revising what you’ve prepared till now.
- Focus on Aptitude Section and analyze those areas which are either time consuming or error prone. Now is the time where you decide their priority level, whether to attempt those few topic in the actual paper or skip.
- Both learn and revise all the shortcut techniques related to numbers and alphabets which are essential in a few questions asked in Mental Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- Reflect on your 2 Week Progress. Try to see whether there have been any improvements since you have started following this Study Plan.
Week 4: Study plan for MP Police Constable Recruitment Exam
You are just a few days away from the Recruitment Examination. Here is what you need to do during the final week before MP Police Constable Examination.
- Solve at least One Mock Test each day and analyze it as soon as you complete it.
- Revisit short notes which you’ve prepared while preparing for this examination. Those will serve as an excellent revision tool.
- Do not burden yourself with something new. It is better to further strengthen and revise only those things you’ve learnt so far. New topics might confuse you now.
Try to follow this 30 Day Study Plan for MP Police Constable Recruitment Exam Preparation with a calm mind. Only then will you be able to benefit from the process.
We wish you all the luck in your endeavour and that you succeed and score high in the forthcoming MP Police Constable Recruitment Exam.