JSSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released JSSC Police Recruitment 2017 to fill 3019 Posts of Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) -2017.
The Registration process starts from 15th July 2017 i.e today. Candidates are supposed to apply for JSSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancies through official website at jssc.in. This article will provide complete information regarding How to Apply for JSSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017.
JSSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017: Apply Online
You need to submit your application online. Before you begin the application process, make sure you have all the necessary documents in front of you. At the time of registration, candidates must provide correct information regarding Name, Date of Birth, Category, Mobile number, Email-Id & the post for which the candidate is applying.
JSSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017: Click here
How to Apply
- Visit the official website. Click here
- Click the option of New Registration which you will be able to see on the homepage.
- Fill in all your Personal Details that are asked for in the application form. It is mandatory for the candidate to fill in all the details and leave no place for information vacant.
- After filling the information, you will receive an OTP, Enter the OTP number and click on the submit Button
- Scan your latest photograph, signature and two lines in your hand-writing in .jpg format and save it on your computer.
*SC/ST Candidates Domicile Of Jharkhand State will Have To Pay Rs. 115/- Rupees Only And For All Others Rs. 460/- Rupees, The Application Fees Will Be Accepted Through Challan, Net Banking & Debit Card Mode.
We hope that this article provides you all the necessary details regarding JSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment 2017. If you have any doubts/queries, post them in the comment section below.