ESE Admit Card 2017: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has officially released the admit card of the preliminary paper of the Engineering Services Examination. Candidates who’ve submitted their application form for IES Exam can now download the admit card from the official UPSC Website.
The Preliminary Phase of Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2017 will conducted next month on 8th January 2017.
UPSC ESE Admit Card 2017
The Union Public Service Commission will conduct the prelims exam next month. Candidates can simply download ESE Admit Card 2017 from the link provided below.
If you are facing issues from the link above, please follow these simple steps to download UPSC Engineering Services Prelims Admit Card 2017
- Visit UPSC Official Website: upsc.gov.in
- On the right hand side of the page, there will be a column titled “What’s New”. Under this column, there will be floating notification saying “e-Admit Card: Engineering Services () Examination 2017” moving from the bottom to the top.
- Click on this notification and a new page will open. In case you miss this notification, refresh the page and wait for it to come up.
- From the new page, go to the “Click here” link under the “Online Application” column
- Go to the “Click here” link again under the “To download e-Admit Card” column
- Read all instructions carefully and scroll down the page to click on “Yes”.
- Choose whether you want to download the admit card by registration ID or by roll number.
- Enter your registration ID/roll number, select your date of birth and type in the random image generated.
- Your admit card will be available when you click on “Submit”
- Download your admit card and take a printout.
Stay connected for more information regarding UPSC ESE Recruitment. To excel in Engineering Exams, download the Best ESE Preparation App for free.
If you have any doubts or queries, please post them in the comment section below. For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.