IBPS RRB Application Form 2017: Are you facing problem while submitting your IBPS RRB Application Form online? Don’t quit just yet as many like you might be facing similar issues. The online application process certainly creates issues, errors for a lot of IBPS candidates and we at OnlineTyari are here to assist.
This article primarily focuses on IBPS RRB Application Form 2017 common errors, issues and mistakes made while filling the important details related to the recruitment examination.
IBPS RRB Online Application Form 2017
- 1 IBPS RRB Online Application Form 2017
- 2 IBPS RRB Application Form 2017: Common Doubts, Errors, Questions, Mistakes
- 2.1 Is it possible to edit or modify the information entered in the application after the clicking on the FINAL SUBMIT option?
- 2.2 Is it possible for a candidate to change his/her state in previously chosen option for the provisional allotment?
- 2.3 How does one confirm that he/she has registered successfully?
- 2.4 What should one do in case of delay in accessing the website or the page?
- 2.5 I got Blank/ Zero registration no. after submission, or, Blank Screen/Internet disconnection/Hanging/shutting down of PC during the process? How do I know whether the application is registered successfully?
- 2.6 Will I get email intimation after registration?
- 2.7 What details should I mention to reply to auto-response emails or to report any problem?
- 2.8 Share this:
The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) will conduct an online examination for recruitment in Regional Rural Banks (RRB). The test will be organized to select Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) by the IBPS tentatively in the month of September. All the candidates who aspire to join any of the regional rural banks are invited to get themselves registered for the Common Recruitment Exam (CWE VI).
The mode of application is online only, which is why, to apply, the candidates need to visit the Official IBPS Website. There are many steps involved while registering online. Before we proceed further, we’ll discuss the online registration mechanism in brief.
Steps to successfully submit IBPS RRB Application Form 2017 online
Before beginning any application process, it is always advisable to keep a scanned copy of your photograph and signature ready and uploaded in the computer.
- Visit the official website www.ibps.in and click on the APPLY ONLINE link.
- Register the application by filling in your basic information.
- A unique Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Attach all the required documents. Check carefully for any errors.
- Click on the FINAL SUBMIT option.
- Take a print out of the copy for further use.
While filling the IBPS RRB Application Form 2017, some important points should be followed at all times.
- A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. But a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
- Signature in capital letters will not be accepted.
- As explained above, always be ready with the necessary details required for Online Payment of the application fee.
- Maintain a valid email id that must be kept active till the results are declared as IBPS will send you all the important information on the registered email id.
Are you still facing trouble while filling the IBPS RRB Application Form 2017? Read the points mentioned below and see if you can relate to any of the questions.
IBPS RRB Application Form 2017: Common Doubts, Errors, Questions, Mistakes
IBPS RRB CWE VI Recruitment Procedure begins with an online application form, which can be a pest for a lot of candidates. Read below and identify if you are facing issues related to the queries mentioned below.
Is it possible to edit or modify the information entered in the application after the clicking on the FINAL SUBMIT option?
Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details carefully in the online application form and modify the same if required. Always remember to take a fresh copy after modifying any details. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button.
Is it possible for a candidate to change his/her state in previously chosen option for the provisional allotment?
A candidate can choose the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection during the time of filling the Online Application Form only. One is not permitted to modify the option once used.
How does one confirm that he/she has registered successfully?
Registration can be guaranteed if a registration number and password is generated after you click the SUBMIT option. Always make sure that you note down the same. If one is still doubtful about whether the process of registration has been successful or not, he/she can check so by revisiting the page and generate a printout and preserve a soft copy of it as well.
What should one do in case of delay in accessing the website or the page?
When an official notification is released, many applicants try to access the same site at the same time which increases the load on that particular website. The other reason for the delay might be slow internet speed, therefore, the candidates can try accessing the website after certain gaps or during late night or early morning hours.
I got Blank/ Zero registration no. after submission, or, Blank Screen/Internet disconnection/Hanging/shutting down of PC during the process? How do I know whether the application is registered successfully?
Candidates are advised to revisit the page and reprint their application. If they do not get the printout, that means they have not been registered and they can re-apply.
Will I get email intimation after registration?
Generally, an email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent to the registered email id. Mostly, these details are sent by auto-response confirmation emails. It also depends on the accuracy of the given email id, or at times the policies of service providers are such that divert certain emails as spam or, the candidate has given a company’s email id and the company’s policy doesn’t allow certain emails to be delivered. In this case, IBPS doesn’t take any responsibility for the delivery of these auto-response emails.
What details should I mention to reply to auto-response emails or to report any problem?
In such cases, a candidate is advised to mention his/her registration id and password and other essential details. One must only do so in the case of genuine problems. One can also send us a screenshot or an image of the area where they are facing problems.
By the medium of this article, we tried our best to answer most of the questions that are asked often. If you have any other queries, you can ask us in the comments below and can stay in touch with our website for more information regarding the IBPS RRB CWE VI 2017. We are always there for your assistance.
Net practice is necessary before the final match. Here are our recommended Mock tests you must go through: