IBPS Clerk Prelims All India Test (AIT) Analysis & Result 2017: To improve the chances of cracking IBPS Clerk Prelims exam, OnlineTyari tested the potential of aspirants through IBPS Clerk Prelims All India Test (AIT).
The results of 21 October All India Test have been declared and can be checked from your OnlineTyari Account Dashboard.
IBPS Clerk Prelims All India Test (AIT) Analysis & Result 2017
There were 12 time slots, from which one could be selected as per candidates’ preference. Total Marks were 100 and the exam was conducted on OnlineTyari Platform. Almost 10000+ candidates appeared for IBPS Clerk Prelims All India Test and the scoreboard of toppers are mentioned below:
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 AIT Top 10 students –
We would like to congratulate all the top scorers for performing extremely well in this AIT. Some of the essential points highlighting performance of the candidates in IBPS Clerk Prelims All India Test are
- 1 candidate, Rajeev Shukla performed extraordinary by scoring 81 marks out of 100.
- 9 Candidates performed really well and secured their position among Toppers. They might be probable topper of the real Exam as well.
- Interestingly, around 10% candidates (including Toppers) in total managed to go beyond IBPS Clerk Pre Previous Year Cutoff. They should focus on studies in the similar way to clear the final exam.
- Remaining students scored somewhat less and if they really wish to clear the final Exam in this attempt only, then they had to work really hard on concept as well as accuracy.
- The level of this AIT has been ranged from moderate to challenging by students. By attempting this, students got a fair idea of the do’s and don’ts for the actual examination.
Top five states where candidates appeared for the AIT –
We take pride in our efforts to reaching out to aspirants from all across India. This has been our primary guiding principle to provide access to quality content and test taking experience to our students. We feel obliged to share the names of top five states where candidates appeared for the test.
- Uttar Pradesh